Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18) >

Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Community

Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 18 thread

wibowhntr-- Good luck getting a crack at that buck!!

1gr8buck--Take care of #1!! Check in when ya can. Put some points on the board if at all possible .

On Sunday I decided to go into an area that had produced for me in the pastand take a look. I'm glad I did!! The area is loaded with sign already, and so far it is one of the few areas that I have been that looks as if it will have good a good acorn drop this year.
In my area, it is ALL thick hardwood foothills with no crops or fields at all. Acorns are the #1 food source every fall. In my past experience if you find the thick acorns, the deer will come

Now, as far as the team goes....... Anyone any good at all with an avatar?? I am headed out to work right now, but I will look into things in the morning.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was contacted by one of your teammates to try and come up with an avatar for you guys. He is an unresized version. Let me know what you think:

Old 09-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

I like it. Thanks Matt.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:45 PM

I like it too.
Ray
Old 09-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

looks good to me.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the resized version guys. Enjoy.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

looks good
Thanks
Old 09-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got to relieve some of the itch on the trigger finger on Thursday. Friend and I shot six geese down by his house on the river. Pile of deer running around their place too. Still trying to get the lease settled out so I'll have a place to hunt... never thought I'd be in this predicament.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

Swamp-- Good luck gettin some land tied down!! 10-4 on the relief too!! We still got a way to go here before any open seasons.

I keep checkin my cameras, but the big boys that I know are there just aint showin like they have in the past. It seems like everytime I check a cam either I got pics with nothin in them or the batterieswent dead, or the memory was filled up with doe pics within a couple days. I hope to head back to check my Infra-red stealth in the morning. I put it in what I think to be a good area, so maybe I'll have somethin good.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry I missed some of the initial excitement, "crew" ... The internet doesn't work too well at 9,100 feet, and I wouldn't have taken the laptop if I could have, anyway. Just me and the elk... just the way I wanted it. And the occasional muley trying to pogo me to death as I hid in the scrub brush.

So squireboy... What's up, cap'n? We all getting ready to lay the ol' smackdown on some big ol' brutes this year?

Nice avatar, too...

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.