Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46) >

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Old 08-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Welcome Team 46. Get everyone signed in, pick a captain, name and avatar and good luck guys! I Pm'd everyone but a captain or member may want to again as well as email them. Hopefully we'll get ya'll checked in.

Chuck7
DoePeeSteve
lilbisshunter
Transcendstime
CtElkHunter
Kreagerm
ksfowler
steve m
MOhunting
2Poppa
Old 08-27-2008, 05:44 PM

Default RE: Official Team 46 Thread

I'm in boys...thanks Rob/PA
Old 08-27-2008, 05:48 PM

Im here too. Hope too hear from everyone soon.

BTW if you guys would like I can make us up a good avatar if needed (Have alot of Photoshop exp.).

Anyways, good meeting everyone.

I will be hunting 2 seasons this year (FL, and AL) Hopefully I can contribute a good buck or two.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:59 PM

Right on w/ the design, as I'm not too good at that.

Hopefully I'll get drawn for my managed hunt...also have a lease, but I have never hunted there prior. However, have three stands set, adding two more this week. Time will tell.

If you can't tell from the name I hunt in MO. Hope to help out the team tag a big boy.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:04 PM

So my first Idea for a team name is "Non Typical" IF anyone else has ideas lets post um up so I can get to work on a Avatar.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

Kreagerm checking in. Nice to meet you guys. I'm excited about this season and getting to know all of you. First off I'm highly competative so lets give'em hell boys, but have fun at the same time.

My name is Matt, I live and hunt in Maryland, I'm 34 been hunting for about 15 years now. Love to Bow Hunt, and I have a bunch of nice spots lined up. Lets hear about everyone as you start checking in.

Transcendstime sounds like you've won the avatar job, LOL

As we go lets get a bunch of name options together, then we can finally get a captain aboard.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Name ideas
Non-Typical
Got????? (like got milk)
Flatliners
Breath Stoppers
Lung Jelly

Keep it going guys.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

As you know we have a lot of catching up to do with the other teams so lets hear about things like, when your season starts, seen any promising bucks ect...

Fisrt off my season starts Sept 15th. The spot I have picked out for opeing morning is a bedding ridge between an orchard and a corn field. My last scouting trip about 3 weks ago, there was pretty eventful. At 7am I had a bunch of does as well as a tall 8, a shorter 8, short 9 andthree 6 points around me. So I'm looking forward to the 15th as you can tell. Ok so that's it for me, lets hear about you guys.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:39 PM

Pump Station Predators
Stand Stalkers
Death Dealers
Lay'em Down

I'll try to think of more, but I'm really not too picky.

Transcend...I see you like racing bikes. Track or street. What bike you got? Just sold a '04 CBR 600rr had a ZX6 prior too. Just curious.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:46 PM

My season is 9/15-1/15.

Opening day, I will be hunting b/t bedding area and feed plot. Little behind the ball b/c I just got a new hunting lease worked out earlier this month. I hunt down south and up north on the Iowa border. I also hunt in my town pending my mgmnt hunt. I know their is a massive 8, and a smaller 8 where I hunt but I haven't been their enough...yet. I usually hunt A LOT, and hopefully this year is no exception. I have a ton of spots to hunt...just trying to wittle down the $ stand

Quick Reply: Official Team Silent Stalkers Thread (46)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.