HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258918-official-team-ruttin-rookies-thread-40-a.html)

Indiana SmokePole 08-20-2008 07:53 PM

Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40)

Team 40................................................ ................Total Inches

t3 -------------Travis
little indian ----Anthony
RTA 47-------Terry
goherd1111---Chris
gmil6184 -----Greg
early in-------Jeff
_Dan---------Dan
Planter------- John
Kelly-ky-------Kelly
Indian SMokePole--Ron

Ok Guys lets get checked in !After you check in I'll change your name color toRED , As red as the Blood on all of our arrows will be baby!

Well we are all acounted for , found the missing in action , welcome JOHN

goherd1111 08-20-2008 08:08 PM

RE: Official Team 40 Thread

Hey guys, I'm here and ready to go 3 for 3 inthiscontest.

_Dan 08-20-2008 09:12 PM

What's up ladies? Thought I'd check in. I won't be on a whole lot over the next week or so, as I've got bear hunters in camp.

Looking forward to a great season!

early in 08-21-2008 04:43 AM

I'm going to add some serious inches to our total. This will be my yearin Alberta.;)Good luck guys!

_Dan 08-21-2008 07:22 AM

Jeff, make sure you don't shoot something in PA first! [8D]

Kelly/KY 08-21-2008 07:49 AM

Checking in kids...team looks great. Some familiar faces. Should be a great season and I'm looking forward to it.

Kelly

quiksilver 08-21-2008 08:41 AM

I think you guys are the most overlooked team in this contest. Lots of great hunters here. T3 killed an absolute slammer a couple years ago. Chris, Dan, EI, Kelly - all $$$ in the bank. Good luck fellas!

AF Hunter 08-21-2008 09:32 AM

ORIGINAL: early in

I'm going to add some serious inches to our total. This will be my yearin Alberta.;)Good luck guys!
Y'all need to remember, Early is pretty much senile due to his age. So, when he talks about serious inches, he's actually speaking about getting a spike instead of a button buck.

THIS HAS BEEN A TEAM 40 PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

early in 08-21-2008 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

ORIGINAL: early in

Y'all need to remember, Early is pretty much senile due to his age. So, when he talks about serious inches, he's actually speaking about getting a spike instead of a button buck.

THIS HAS BEEN A TEAM 40 PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.
That's GOOOD Mark!I'll have to ponder that one for a while.:D:D:D

RTA47 08-21-2008 02:14 PM

Hello checking in here guys!!I hope to get to know each and everyone of you. Iwill also be going4 for 4 in this contest!

Iwas on the 1st winning team the elite-8 and from i can see right now?
LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE GOING BACK TO 1ST PLACE ;)

"just happy to be here"..rta47..terry