Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40) >

Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40)

Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40)

Old 08-25-2008, 11:47 AM

Default RE: Official Team 40 Thread

Well, I had a pretty rough year last year with the bow and didn't tag a buck. So, I'm 0for 1 in the contest. I don't see that happening this year, as I have a ton of time and a lot of places to hunt.

Season opens herein Ontario on September 20. I'lldo some then, but I'll hit it real hard starting around October 15.The first week of October will be spent filming Jill with her ML and alsoputting Joey (kshunter) and his wife Casi on some good bucks that week. After that......game on!!!!

John, I was on a very quite team last year too. Itgot to the point where Irarely posted on theteam thread......doesn't look like that will be the case this year!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:18 PM
t3

im 1 for 2 in the contest and hopefully il get a shot at one of the ones ive been seein and u guys are lucky cuz my season dont start til oct 1
Old 08-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: _Dan

John, I was on a very quite team last year too. Itgot to the point where Irarely posted on theteam thread......doesn't look like that will be the case this year!
No, that won't be the case this year,I promise! I like to talk, if you haven't noticedJohn, it's nice to hear from you finally! I was worried about you buddy. Lassie always comes home.I would guess you remember me from the CB forum? No offense, but I hung my CB up. I was killing too many deer with that darn thing!We're going to have fun with this contest guys.I'm looking forward to this.
I'm leaving for the mountains again tomorrow to do some more serious wild trout fishing. I'll be back Wednesday evening. It's a bitch being single.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:42 AM

YES FELLERS we do have some great deer here in so. Indiana ad we also have about 80,000 acres of pubblic hunting also , and the one spot that harbers super bucks that I found is on the pubblic grounds, but it is some pritty rough terain so no body wants to hunt it BUT I know some one that will be this year

I think that we have a winning team here guys , remmember if you ever plann a hunting trip to Indiana give me a shout and we can hook up. There are no strangers in my home !

Ron
Old 08-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello team hope everyone is doing well! I have not had much time lately to type.
Dan i think this is going to be your yryou are due,

Ron, it sounds like you're going to be a major contributor to the team!
I would have to agree with jeff soundslike you have some great places to put the smack down on a nice buck, In which we will need!

Travis, Anthony, Chris, Greg, Kelly, I am looking forwardingetting to know each and everyone of you abetter as the season moves along.
And seeing some of those awesome bucks you guys can and with any luckbring in.

I am hunting in GA,There are some nice bucks herehopefully be able to tag something for the team, I hope to make it 4 for 4 this season!
Our season opens up here in GA,sept-13.
I may not way in a monster[&:] but i will way in something
Good luck guys.terry
Old 08-26-2008, 01:45 PM

Well went over to the honey hole to put my climber on the tree this morning and I always climb the tree to make sure every thing is nice and level with my stand , disided to just set up there and relax for a while and after about 15 min. herd a limb pop kinda behind me to my left and YEP here come a Giant doe and yearling if this Doe dosn't FD out at 200lbs she won't FD out a 1lb , just a monster , they walked dead under my stand the yearling was a little button . 5 weeks to go until our opener , OCT 1 can't waite

OOPS ALMOST FORGOT They came by @ 11:15 am

Ron
Old 08-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

Hey planter, where outside of boston do you live? I'm in Springfield, MA going to school
Old 08-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted much. I am trying to get my kitchen remodeled so I can focus on some hunting. My new bride and I, just recently bought our first house this past May and we have been doing some updating. Needless to say, I am trying my best to get all the "honey do's" out of the way before Oct. 1.

I know I have some good bucks cruising around in my area. My trail cam has been out for the last 3 weeks but I haven't had a chance to go check it. I willbe going out to the farm to switch memory cards in the next few days. I will let you know what I come up with. Talk at you fellers soon.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Typical Buck

Looks like you guys could use a team avatar. I have been making some really cool ones for a few teams. Check em out on page 19 of team 19's thread. My going rate is $20 and i accept PayPal. The reason that i am telling you guy's is because i have a cool graphic of a buck chasing a doe, thought it would fit your team name.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, we could sure use one! Wouldn't a real HNI team player offer this service free of charge to his fellow bowhunters? jkWe'll check outyour options. Thanks Dustin.

Quick Reply: Official Team Ruttin Rookies Thread (40)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.