Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21) >

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Old 09-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Here's the pic I took of the arrow on Sunday's hunt. The plan wsa to have a photo journal from the beginning of the trail to the end, but you already know how that went. Where do you think the shot placement was from this? I'm thinking it was low."http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/wallhangr/SD530379.jpg" border="0" alt="arrow"></a>
Old 09-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

wallhangr - sorry to hear about loosing that one - hard to say on the pic - I will go back and re-read the post and re-think that.

CH - Nice cow - congrats! - Good luck on the Bulls!

Jenna - I know that can get discouraging! - just keep putting the stand time - it will pay off!

best of luck to everyone! - Mike
Old 09-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wallhangr

Here's the pic I took of the arrow on Sunday's hunt. The plan wsa to have a photo journal from the beginning of the trail to the end, but you already know how that went. Where do you think the shot placement was from this? I'm thinking it was low."http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/wallhangr/SD530379.jpg" border="0" alt="arrow"></a>

Looks kinda like a liver shot cuz of the dark blood....but I could possibly be wrong.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wallhangr- Thats tough luck and with all that blood on the arrow, it was dark blood but a lot of blood....Way to get back out there and keep after them good luck to you!!!

Jenna- As Brett said it sometimes takes a while to get one of those wiley boogers to co-operate!!!

Colorado- Nice cow brother, you won't be short any meat for a while...Congrats!!!!

Guys, I head back to the states this Friday and season starts Saturday butI will not make opening weekend, after a month out here I will spend that weekend with the family and then spend next week in the woods and will give you guys a report the following weekend....Good luck again to everyone!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wallhangr-It is really hard to tell from the looks of the arrow. If the blood was as dark as it appears in the pic., then Jenna could be right with the liver hit.

Curtis-Glad your heading back home. I bet you can't wait for that time with your family and being able to head to the woods. Good luck!
Old 09-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my plan to return to my hunting grounds has been de-railed. Have to work this weekend[:@] But, that does give me a day off next weekSo now Tuesday will be the next day out.

Jenna - any luck??
Old 09-25-2008, 07:28 PM

Thanks everyone. 8 days and counting till I get to chase the deer.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I havent been in the woods for 2 days. I am kinda giving up for the time being. I just have alot going on. My alternator just went out on my truck, I have a truck payment due, gas prices to fill the truck, gotta drive to work and hunt, 4x4 is out, and i kinda need those to do ANYTHING.....so I am kinda in a pinch lol

pray that i find about 400 bucks i can use to fix this thing....[:'(]
Old 09-27-2008, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

My gosh Jenna, when it rains it pours! I am sorry to hear that this season has turned into such a pain in the butt for you. I sincerely hope things turn around and that you are blessed with an equal amount of good fortune sometime soon. Keep us posted on how things are going.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang Jenna, that sounded like a country song..... I hope it all works out for you and you get your truck back up and running and get back in the woods soon!!!!!

I will be heading to our place in West Texasfirst thing in the morning and will be back Friday or Saturday, you guys pray for me (actually, pray for me to get a big buck) as I am sure I will need it.....As always, best of luck to all of you as well...I will check in with you guys when I get back...

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.