Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21) >

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Community

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Old 08-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Todd - Good plan - always start off on the rightfoot,seems to always work out better that way!

Bret - sometimes I wonder myself!! - C is our little miracle (actually they both are) but he will be the most perfect sweetest little snuggler in the world... 10 seconds later we feel his name should have been Lucifer!

Right now he is Daddy's boy and wants nothing to do with anyone else (has also had a bad cold this weekend so I have been up with him andgotten no sleep to speak of the past 4 nights)... but I would not trade it for the world!

M
Old 08-26-2008, 04:03 PM

Brett, No luck on the antelope yet. Way too much rain and they aren't hitting the water holes our blinds are set on. Iwas in the blind for 5 hrs yesterday with a doe and buck about 150 yards out. I still have till the 20th to hunt lopes, but that will slow down when elk season opens on Saturday
Old 08-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, I made the avatar for the team. Looks pretty awesome I think

Old 08-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

I see labhunter logged into HNI on the 23rd but never checked into your thread.

I PM'd and emailed him again, if he doesn't check in, we'll replace him.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

PLEASE don't replace me... Hello to all. Sorry for the delay... Things just got a bit crazy here for me the pastfew weeks. I am excited to get rolling here in MD September 15th... My plans are to hit it hard for a week or two the focus on the rut. I have a bunch of nice deer on my trail cams and hopr to contribute to the success of the team here this year. Chat with you all soon.

Lab
Old 08-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Alright labhunter, welcome aboard.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob-Thanks for staying on top of things.

Jenna-The avatar looks great! Thanks for taking the time to design it. If everyone shares my sentiments we will keep it and use it.

Todd-Du Quoin is a whopping 6 miles out of my front door.

CH-I hope you connect on an antelope. From what I understand rain can be your worst enemy. Keep us posted.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

labhunter-Glad you made it! How about telling us a little about yourself and where you'll be hunting this season? Good to have you on the team and good luck this season!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

Jenna - nice work on the avatar,I love it!

CH - best of luck on the lopes - I know it would be quite difficult to focus on them with the availability of screaming bulls.

Lab - glad to have you.

-M
Old 08-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry for not keepin up with the "welcome aboards" to all the members of the team. haha

but anyways i havent done my little thing about myself so here goes....my name is Jenna and im from the great state of kentucky.I am 20 years of glorious age, and right now I am currently studying to be a taxidermist and maybe attending college in the spring to become a wildlife biologist.

I have only been hunting for 4 years and bowhunting for 3. I have only taken 1 deer with my bow, but I am hoping for many more. Unfortunately I havent had a chance to harvest a buck, and I am defnitely hoping to change thta this season. I have had my eyes on some big ones....so im keepin my fingers crossed for an opportunity!!

I hope everyone has a great season! Good luck and be safe!

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.