Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28) >

Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Community

Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Old 09-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

well guys sorry i havent been on here much at all, but things have been busy with the addition to the house. i made it out last weekend and on saturday night i let the air out of an eight pointer that should score somewhere between 115 and 120. the rack is at the taxidermist and i dont know for sure what the score is. so i will have to wait for awhile until i hear back from him. i will keep you guys posted and let you know as soon as i find out the score for sure.

joel
Old 09-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Typical Buck

Hmmmm...either you posted in the wrong team thread...or you are trying to intimidate us. I would suggest if you want to prove your kill....show us your hero shot!
Old 09-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

here is a pic of my buck. i still dont know the score, but i will post it as soon as i know. hoyt you still want me to go to a different team? that avatar was from my team last year and i hadnt switched it.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:44 PM

Nice Buck!!! Good job makes for a Good start to the Year!!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mnhuntr_82

here is a pic of my buck. i still dont know the score, but i will post it as soon as i know. hoyt you still want me to go to a different team? that avatar was from my team last year and i hadnt switched it.

mnhuntr82,

Congrats on the fine animal, a job well done. I really hope you have another picture with your bow in it. It's in the official rules the bow must be in the picture to count for the contest. Our season starts on the 4th, can't wait.

Take care and again congrats.

Brian
Old 09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Fork Horn

dont worry bpbowhunter i do have another pic with the bow. this was just the best pic i had of him so i figured i would put him on our thread. good luck to ya on the fourth too. only six more days for ya.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats mnhunter! That is a nice buck!

Our official season starts Saturday and it looks like some nice weather. Can't wait!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 PM

why aren't we on the board yet?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Well I am back from New Mexico. Did not score a bull, but had a pretty good hunt. Tons of bugling. Got very close to several bulls but not the right set-up. Girffriend had a great time. She is hooked on archery elk. Phenomenal fitness level. I am lean and alwayspush hard on the hills and she kept pace every second. Much more fit than most guys.

I did pick up some sweet sheds, both sides. About a 300" 6x6. No chew marks. Also picked up a 4x4 complerte skull, with all teeth includingthe ivories. Pretty cool. 2 tags, 2 racks, no meat.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

MNHunter, Did you get a score on him yet, as well as a hero shotwith bow in picture? I just noticed the standings and we arent even on the board....whats up with that?

Quick Reply: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.