Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28) >

Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Old 08-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

I agree, let's keep the names off the avatar and just stick with a basic layout. The more I look at the one I did the less I like it. Maybe if I change the font and/or font color.

The QAD rest is awesome. I have no complaints whatsoever. I couldn't decide whether to get the Hunter, LD or HD but ended up satisifed with the Hunter. I've had no problems with noise, timing or clearance. For $50 I think it's an excellent buy. I've already trashed 1 arrow shaft and a half dozen fletchings.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Fork Horn

Team,

I've put together what seems to be the most popular Avatars for our team. Let's see if we can agree upon the most popular and make it our official Team Avatar. I've numbered them so it would be easier to identify which one you like.

My vote goes to #1

Old 08-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like them all but since I have to choose I vote for #1.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, I quit my job yesterday, I dont know what to say really, I'm only 18 so that was the first time I've ever had to do that, but ever since I broke my foot, things just werent the same out there so I had to call an end to things I guess.

I vote for #1 though I like it because its simple, but I also favor #5 among the other ones. I dont know It dosent really matter in the scheme of things I guess.

Ryan.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ryan, sorry to hear about the job. What kind of work were you doing? And are you heading back to school this fall?
Old 08-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was building custom Kitchen Cabinets, and I wont be going back this fall but maybe next fall or something along those lines. Im just really nervous about getting a new job.

Ryan.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

Lungbusters - my brother is mnhunter, he is in the middle of an addtion to his house and i know he hasn't touched a computer in weeks. i have talked to him about the contest and am pretty sure that he is in. i know for a fact that he is hunting this fall, but wouldn't expect him to post much until the house is done. probably at least 1.5 months. i will check in with him and see what he thinks and let you guys know for sure
latr
Old 08-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

Ryan (my7pointmonster),

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and job. Good luck in your search, keep your head up partner, there are better days ahead.

Triggertrav,

Thanks for the update, I was getting really worried. That will be great if you can let us know. The sooner, the better if possible.

Take care,

Brian

Old 08-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys sorry it took so long. like my brother said i have been very busy with the addition on our house, but i should be done by the time the rut rolls around. ill give you guys updates as often as i can. good luck team.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome mnhuntr 82 to the "Lungbusters".

Look forward to hearing from you and getting to know ya. Good luck with the addition and good luck this season.

Well team everyone is accounted for, lets all have a great season.

Take care,

Brian

Quick Reply: Official Team Lungbusters Thread (28)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.