Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Shaft 'Em Thread (25) >

Official Team Shaft 'Em Thread (25)

Community

Official Team Shaft 'Em Thread (25)

Old 09-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Shaft 'Em (25) Thread

Ill be sitting in a tree stand before daylight in about.. a month I still have till October 4th!

Does anyone want to be a trooper and change my avatar to our avatar please? I'm computer illiterate..I only know how to type.

PM me for my password and what not.. I'll trust you
Old 09-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RockinChair

Ill be sitting in a tree stand before daylight in about.. a month I still have till October 4th!

Does anyone want to be a trooper and change my avatar to our avatar please? I'm computer illiterate..I only know how to type.

I feel your pain!! October 1st seems like it will never come!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dman4505

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'llbe working, so have a cold one for me

Don

There's nothing is this world more instinctively abhorrent to me than finding myself in agreement with my fellow-humans.

Lou Holtz
I'm glad I'm in good company here!!! I'm sure I can manage to have a cold one for ya! (I can probably manage it for about half a dozen people)!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

LMAO, i remember feeling that way! seriously, its not that hard, i say you need to figure it out, so you can do it yourself. lol. how are you ever to learn if we do it for you?

#1, you need to right click the avatar pic and click "save picture as", you can change the name of it to, say, Team 25 avatar.

2, then you need toopen "my Profile" ( not mine, yours) its in the tool bar at the top of the page. scroll down to my avatar and click on the upload picture, it will let you browse till you find the Team 25 pic you saved earlier, once you find it, double left click it and click "ok" once it tells you to. that should take care of it, Good Luck!
Old 09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: zmax hunter

LMAO, i remember feeling that way! seriously, its not that hard, i say you need to figure it out, so you can do it yourself. lol. how are you ever to learn if we do it for you?

#1, you need to right click the avatar pic and click "save picture as", you can change the name of it to, say, Team 25 avatar.

2, then you need toopen "my Profile" ( not mine, yours) its in the tool bar at the top of the page. scroll down to my avatar and click on the upload picture, it will let you browse till you find the Team 25 pic you saved earlier, once you find it, double left click it and click "ok" once it tells you to. that should take care of it, Good Luck!
Whoops! I knew I forgot to do something! I was going to post that in my previous post! Way to be a team player Z!! Picking up the pieces!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys looks like im missing out on some good team 25 team action .Ive been couting down the seconds all day to tonights game, (im a die-hard Packers fan ), and i can't wait to see the Vikings creamed for the 5th tme in a row!!! And in NCAA my team is the UT Longhorns , which are off to a great 2-0 start of course .
Old 09-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well the report on Aaron Rodgers is good. 180 yards and 2 touchdowns (1 running) and no picks, cant ask for much more! Packers won 24-19, pretty much a perfect game with Jennings and Grant both getting close to 100 yards and Tramon Williams returning his 2nd career punt for a touchdown. My fantasy sleeper safety Atari Bigby even had an interception to end the game .

On to hunting news, im selling one of my campers here pretty soon so ill have even more cash to supply my hunting needs. Thinking about getting a HD video-camera. Cant decide if its worth the investment though (i have 2 HI8 Sonycameras already). I will probably refletch my arrows before the season starts as well. I haven't been out in the woods much the last couple weeks or sobecause of work, but thats not really a bad thing. September 27th cannot get here fast enough. Its pretty much killing me to see all these guys getting deer already .

That's thecaptains report for September8th, 2008. The girlfriend just pulled in and i gotta go .

ps - im still waiting for Rob's reply
Old 09-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Fork Horn

this is going to be fun i'm a huge Bears fan, favorite college team is Notre Dame but live in Iowa so I gotta love those Hawkeyes
Old 09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: dman4505

this is going to be fun i'm a huge Bears fan, favorite college team is Notre Dame but live in Iowa so I gotta love those Hawkeyes
Well we are going to have some exciting conversations now arnt we?

Urlacher is on my fantasy team
Old 09-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bears looked pretty good on Sunday. Looks like they worked out most of the preseason bugs that they had. I was worried for a while!!!

The Hawkeyes are looking better than I thought they would as well. Saturday will be a test to see how they really are doing. I'm thinking they ought to whip up on the Cyclowns! They are starting Rick Stanzi on Saturday, so I can't wait. I have tickets to the game. I'm going as my buddy's guest, so I will be in the student section!! Blackout Saturday!

Quick Reply: Official Team Shaft 'Em Thread (25)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.