HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Shaft 'Em Thread (25) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258911-official-team-shaft-em-thread-25-a.html)

quiksilver 08-21-2008 10:42 AM

RE: Official Team 25 Thread

Good luckthis season Caleb & Co. I'd love to see you get an opportunity on that freakshow in your avatar, buddy. BTW, I subscribed to your youtube. The railroad tracks jump and Jack's Links videos made me laugh my ass off.

All the best fellas. Butthe Dark Horses are still gonna mop the floor with your asses.

Siman08/OH 08-21-2008 10:48 AM

easy Fran ;)

The kingdom will soon fall, and it will be known throughout the land as the greatest defeat of them all! :D

quiksilver 08-21-2008 10:54 AM

The kingdom will soon fall, and it will be known throughout the land as the greatest defeat of them all! :D
Horse ****.

formula1 08-21-2008 11:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Welcome guys! Glad to have you on the team this year. I see that you have both been members here awhile now.
Been here awhile, just don't post alot relative to some, but I'm glad to be a part of team 25. I will not be on much this weekend after today as I am headed to IL for a scouting and stand hanging trip, but if you come up with a great team name over the weekend , I'm sure I'll approve. I'll try to post some buck pics when I return on here so we can put some early pressure on the Dark Horses.

Eddie is my name. Been bowhunting since 1976 (I can't believe its been that long)!

Siman08/OH 08-21-2008 11:15 AM

ORIGINAL: formula1

Welcome guys! Glad to have you on the team this year. I see that you have both been members here awhile now.
Been here awhile, just don't post alot relative to some, but I'm glad to be a part of team 25. I will not be on much this weekend after today as I am headed to IL for a scouting and stand hanging trip, but if you come up with a great team name over the weekend , I'm sure I'll approve. I'll try to post some buck pics when I return on here so we can put some early pressure on the Dark Horses.

Eddie is my name. Been bowhunting since 1976 (I can't believe its been that long)!
Geeze Eddy, awesome to have a veteran on the team, im really liking the way things are starting to shape up. Once a few more guys get signed in we canstart brainstorming on team names and a captain.I wouldn't mind being captain myself, since i am here alot, but if somebody else wants to be it we can do it democratically.

kill_it_n_grill_it 08-21-2008 11:38 AM

If you want to be captain, you have my vote Caleb. I don't think it's too early to start throwing out names. What about "Whack'Em n Stack 'Em"?
My plan this year is to put a biggen down early because I am adding a new member to my family come the first week of December! Most of my time then will be devoted to training the little guy.

Brett

Siman08/OH 08-21-2008 11:44 AM

Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family Brett, you must be proud! As for names:

Buck Brigaide
Team Droptine or Split Brow, or Crabclaw
Buck Squad
Fair Chase Kings
Team Stud's Only

Ill be sure to post more when they come to me :D

oh and thanks for the captian vote :)

kill_it_n_grill_it 08-21-2008 11:52 AM

Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family Brett, you must be proud! As for names:

Buck Brigaide
Team Droptine or Split Brow, or Crabclaw
Buck Squad
Fair Chase Kings
Team Stud's Only

Ill be sure to post more when they come to me :D

oh and thanks for the captian vote :)
Proud? Naw, I'm just excited! It's a black lab, not a baby! :D I went and put a deposit down on Tuesday night. I'm second on the list. He will be coming home the last week of November\first week of December. It's a long wait, but it gives me time to finish up some of my remodel projects, and puppy proof the house!

I'll start to think of more team names throughout the day at work today.

Siman08/OH 08-21-2008 11:55 AM

Ah, i was thinking the stork was making a stop ;)

kill_it_n_grill_it 08-21-2008 12:09 PM

No!! I'm not married, and I don't intend on any kids until after that time has come!! This litle guy is gonna be my new hunting buddy! And I wont be as lonely at home at night!!