Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12) >

Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Community

Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Old 09-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Also everyone take notice to his picture...that is what everyone's needs to look like. They will crack down if the deer, bow, and hunter are not all in the picture.

Man I wish I could be hunting right now, I've worn out all my hunting DVD's and topo maps of lands around here....
Old 09-20-2008, 07:18 PM

pa ...i received my scent...thanks again, very much appreciated...will let you know how it works for me. I have entered my buck already, but don't think that will keep me from sitting as much as possible on my sites. In WI we get 2 doe tags with our license and unlimited tags are available for $2 ea. My family eats 4-5 deer per year and that keeps me in the woods.

Thnks again, you are a good man...
Old 09-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Typical Buck

AWESOME to be on the board, take that naysayers!!!!!!!!

Great start jkcmerq!!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations jkcmerq! That is a good looking buck. Man his antlers are really chocolate! That's awesome! Had you seen him before? Did you plan this out or washe a surprize? Give us some details...

Trae
Old 09-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Typical Buck

congrats jkand also thanks pa i got my scent tues. cant wait to try it
Old 09-21-2008, 07:29 AM

The deer i took is a deer i have been seeing for 2 years now. He was a big eight last year and i passed on him hoping he would get bigger. He did gain a lot of width from last year but lost a lot of tine length. I took him because he is the widest deer i have ever taken 20 1/2". I've seen this deer probably 5 times this year and friday night i decided to take him. He came in the first time and wouldn't give me a shot...i sat at full draw for @ 5 min hoping he would give me something , but he must have seen me and walked off. About 10 min later, he came back in...real curiously and gave me a 12 yard shot .broadside. I hit him a little high and must have hit spine for he dropped right there. I put a 2nd arrow through the vitals to quicken the process. All and all i am very happy with him. I do have a larger buck comming in as well, but i guess i'll have to wait until gun season for him....

Thats my story and im stickin with it...lol....
Old 09-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

No problem with the scents guys, i hope it works out for you all.

Way to go jkcmerg. We finally got the ball rolling. Nice looking buck! Congrats.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just opened up my scents PA...can't wait until October rolls around so I can get out there.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Typical Buck

Great deer Jkcmerg!!! So much for the Blood Fletch Scociety getting 0 points! I like how wide and dark that rack is!

I didnt get out deer hunting this weekend, but i did go grouse hunting for my first time with a friend, and my new dog. we saw 7 grouse but only got 3 shots off at them, got 2! my dog did great and flushed the two we got out and i shot my first two grouse. overall it was a very fun weekend. I'll probly be going out tues day afternoon.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

jkcmerg. way to go man that is a great looking deer. Pa i got my scents in the mail today...its realy strong i could smell it through the packJKCMERG congrats once again been out hunting hard but that 10pt still has yet to show him self again so????

More to come

BH818

Quick Reply: Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.