Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12) >

Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Community

Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Old 08-27-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official TEAM 12 Thread

IBH sounds to me that if you stake out in that Feild or woods surrounding that feild that you may be able to get that Monster....deer get older they get lazy.....when they get lazy there corradoor get smaller.....smaller means DEAD DEER...(go get him)

As for killing deer before you climb up it would have to be a soild deer for me to kill the first Month.....but not ruleing out slick heads

SEPT 1st opening day[8D]

BH818
Old 08-27-2008, 09:23 AM

Like blake said, Sept 13th is our opener...but up here in Northern Wisconsin, there is no earn a buck ...so i'm good to go. The 8 is still coming in...3 more weeks and he wont be ( if you know what i mean)....
Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: jkcmerg

Like blake said, Sept 13th is our opener...but up here in Northern Wisconsin, there is no earn a buck ...so i'm good to go.
I have a buck tag from last year that is still good...so i am also good to go!
The 8 is still coming in...3 more weeks and he wont be ( if you know what i mean)....
I hope your right
Old 08-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

My Season opens Oct 1st, so then I will get on it. been seeing so good signs scouting.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah i hope to get on it two...Here in DE we get two buck tags but as you might know the first one you kill thats the one you have to use for the contest......SUCKS

But hopefully i will be good for two bucks last year i filled all my doe tags (6)

BH818
Old 08-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTER818

IBH sounds to me that if you stake out in that Feild or woods surrounding that feild that you may be able to get that Monster....deer get older they get lazy.....when they get lazy there corradoor get smaller.....smaller means DEAD DEER...(go get him)

As for killing deer before you climb up it would have to be a soild deer for me to kill the first Month.....but not ruleing out slick heads

SEPT 1st opening day[8D]

BH818
Yea this buck sure likes this field. I know where he beds, but I have no access to that land and there is no way to hunt any trails coming into the field from that land. All of my encounters have came from him getting a little frisky and making some mistakes. I just need to follow up on my part. For as much as I've seen this buck I only have a few pictures of him i snapped off after the season was over. No trail cam pics tho.

The rumblings of that droptine buckstill have me pretty excited though. I had 3 cameras I was going to put up, but after inspecting them last night, thecheap 35mm one is a little busted up so I'm not sure if it will work or not.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

TRAE,,,, what to say...There is HUNTING IN DE and Joe Bidan is a peice of ****! Dont like the Guy.
O.k. good, I don't like 'em either! I've never hunted north of The Roanoke riverin North Carolina.

Alabama archery season doesn't start until October 15th. But I actually already have sat in a stand this year! I went to the August 15th opener in South Carolina! I didn't connect but my dad did on a small eight point.

Trae
Old 08-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: hmthtrfan

good to see you joejoepeck, thanks for the compliment on the avatar, hows your season stacking up??
Hey guys nice to meet you all. So far I have been doing a little scouting, I got 3 food plots planted. I am shooting a browning rage bow, gold tip arrows, vortex broadheads. and I am real excited about this hunting season.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: blakefrautschi

Welcom trae, we finally have a full team! So when does everyones season start, Mine starts september 13, I'm so pumped to get out in the stand!
Sept. 27
Old 08-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

Sounds good, I'm going to hang one more stand and set up a ground blind on monday

Quick Reply: Official Team Blood Fletch Society (12)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.