Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37) >

Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

Old 08-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

Tony,

Why are you showing a buck from last year? That's like showing a picture of thecute cheerleader you dated in college that broke up with you. It doesn't mean a thing now.
Dave, if you could read, you would know ...now back in your corner, Tree Tuna
Old 08-30-2008, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see you fixed the Team name. I don't need to read a thing to get my point across. Last year or 2 years ago mean nothing this year spanky. Maybe I should post a pick from the buck I got when I was 18, 19 years ago?

By the way, it's sad that only 2 out of the 10 members on your team think that you are not only the best team ever assembled but the best looking.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I see you fixed the Team name. I don't need to read a thing to get my point across. Last year or 2 years ago mean nothing this year spanky. Maybe I should post a pick from the buck I got when I was 18, 19 years ago?

By the way, it's sad that only 2 out of the 10 members on your team think that you are not only the best team ever assembled but the best looking.
Dave, again you prove the old adage, "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

Our captain asked to see the deer from last year ...hence the photos

As far as the poll, Rob put that in and noone was allowed to vote .............nowTuna Boy......corner, now
Old 08-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

So, no one can bust your chops? Got it.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team we better trust in someone higher cuz we stink Thread (37)

Tony, why ..why are we so lucky to have been deemed your favorite target this year? Is it the ultra cool avatar? The fact that you have no creative imagination? Or is it just the little-est guy picking on the biggest bully syndrome?

We mean you no harm..we will just quietly kick-your butts. No hurrah no parade, just a knowing smirk on our faces .

You're team is close to the Church one has Pews and the otheris PU

Old 08-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team we better trust in someone higher cuz we stink Thread (37)

As for the other 9 guys here,I apologize for what The Hostile Apostle has gotten you in to!
Old 08-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

No dude ... I'm just playin I should use more smiley faces .... it's tough being in a contest and not being able to hunt yet

I say truce between our team ...... I still can't stand the Charlie the Tuna Avatar before braces you guys have tho ... [8D]

Gr8 .... this little smack talk deal goes back to last year with Dave and myself ...... you just happened to make a gay avatar[:-]
Old 08-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

No dude ... I'm just playin I should use more smiley faces .... it's tough being in a contest and not being able to hunt yet

I say truce between our team ...... I still can't stand the Charlie the Tuna Avatar before braces you guys have tho ... [8D]

Gr8 .... this little smack talkl deal goes back to last year with Dave and myself ...... you just happened to make a gay avatar[:-]
Tony,

I know you're playin. All part of the fun.

I finally get you on a spelling bust!!! For that you need to go sit in the corner!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Gr8 .... this little smack talk deal goes back to last year with Dave and myself ...... you just happened to make a gay avatar[:-]
Tony,

I know you're playin. All part of the fun.

I finally get you on a spelling bust!!! For that you need to go sit in the corner!!!

Dang it! ....LOL
Old 08-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man Tony it is on now... I don't know how you changed the name on top of page 28 in our thread but you want a war you got one.... LOL Just the GREAT WHITE HUNTERS are lurking about Gooooooooooooooo TREE SHARKS.

Quick Reply: Official Team IN GOD WE TRUST Thread (37)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.