Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27) >

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Community

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Old 12-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Good luck Brent!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Site Bouncer

I'm just checking in......I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

I'm still hunting, I have a couple weeks left yet. I've killed three does this year and I've seen a pretty good number of bucks but nothing I've wanted to shoot at so I'll keep at it till the seasons end......

Good luck to all still hunting!
Old 01-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck guys, i just returned from maryland today. Ended up shooting 3 does with my muzzleloader which leaves me with 6 doe tags and a buck tag for down there. There are a few archery seasons running down there till the end of the month so i am gonna try to getone of the big bucks on the farms we hunt. The guy i hunt with ended up grazing a 150" 10 points neck with his muzzlelaoder yesterday morning, and we had never seen that buck before so i got a pretty good chance. Good luck everyone.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet! You are sooo lucky to be hunting still! My deer hunting was over Sept. 3 this yearBut I did get a nice buck

Good luck guys
Old 01-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Typical Buck

I am headed down to maryland the 16th for two weeks to finish up there bow season. Two years ago I tried to put a stalk on three bucks eating in a field with the smallest one being about 130".....that was on jan. 30th... That late in the season they are pretty comfortable and have no preasure so maybe I can make something happen this year..... I will let you all know how I turn out......check ya later,,,,,
Old 01-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Hey fellas, good to see you guys still checking in!

You guys that are still hunting are lucky! I wish our season would go till the end of January...

I've been doing some scouting around for next year...So far this is my best buck to chase for the upcoming season!

He should grow quite a bit...he still looks young

Any guesses on what he'll score now or next year??
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck RuttNutt!!!

Mehunt...right now he looks to be in the 110-115 range and next year he could very well hit upper 130's....but u never know. Hopefully he lives!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MEhuntalot

Hey fellas, good to see you guys still checking in!

You guys that are still hunting are lucky! I wish our season would go till the end of January...

I've been doing some scouting around for next year...So far this is my best buck to chase for the upcoming season!

He should grow quite a bit...he still looks young

Any guesses on what he'll score now or next year??
He should be a shooter next year man. I am with BH and say he will be in the 130" class next year. good luck with him....
Old 01-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys, i found my spot for next year. Me and a buddy were predator hunting last night and when we got up and started walking out of the woods, i shined the light down in this bottom and low and behold there were 3 bucks. One already shed his horns but the other 2 were 8 points and one had a 20-22 inch spread and LOOONG g-2's and g-3's with 3-4" brows. The other 8 had a 15-16 inch spread with 8-9 inch g-2's and 4-5 inch g-3's with small brows. And this was on PUBLIC LAND! Too bad i dont have a buck tag still as today is the last day of archery in PA and its snowing right now.Guess i am gonna have to do some shed hunting in a couple weeks! good luck to all still hunting.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Crazed...thats awesome! sounds like a pretty neat spot!

Quick Reply: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.