Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27) >

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Old 10-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Hey guys, its Darren! Thanks for all the well wishes. Finally got to come home today, 2 nights in the hospital is 2 to many. Feeling much better today, so I am sure that I will be back in the line up by the weekend.[8D]Anyways, back to work tomorrow.So how has everyone been doing, any one seeing any big bucks lately?
Old 10-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

Well, i had a very good night tonight! My and my buddy got in our stands by 5 and a half hour later a doe and fawn walk right by me. About a half hour later 3 does come through followed by a very small 3 point. While i was watching them i heard my friend using his can call so i figured he must be seeing a buck. Well sure enough i spot 2 bucks coming down the trail to the water hole. I see the front one has tiny spikes but the back one had a decent spread. So i figure since its over half way through our season i would take him if he gave me a shot. When he got behind a tree i drew my bow and when he stepped out i drilled him at 25 yards. Watched him run 100 yards or so and then lost sight of him. Got down and me and my bud started tracking, little over 100 yards later we find my buck, a nice wide 4 point. I am happy with him, now just gotta help my bud get his buck.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Hey guys, its Darren! Thanks for all the well wishes. Finally got to come home today, 2 nights in the hospital is 2 to many. Feeling much better today, so I am sure that I will be back in the line up by the weekend.[8D]Anyways, back to work tomorrow.So how has everyone been doing, any one seeing any big bucks lately?
Wow Darren, I'm glad your feeling better. I can relate to your Hospital stay, I spent 11 days and the hospital I was at didn't allow children on my floor.... I missed my kids so bad!

Anyway, I'm so glad you're home, please take care of yourself and good luck hunting!

John
Old 10-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: crazedbowhunter

Well, i had a very good night tonight! My and my buddy got in our stands by 5 and a half hour later a doe and fawn walk right by me. About a half hour later 3 does come through followed by a very small 3 point. While i was watching them i heard my friend using his can call so i figured he must be seeing a buck. Well sure enough i spot 2 bucks coming down the trail to the water hole. I see the front one has tiny spikes but the back one had a decent spread. So i figure since its over half way through our season i would take him if he gave me a shot. When he got behind a tree i drew my bow and when he stepped out i drilled him at 25 yards. Watched him run 100 yards or so and then lost sight of him. Got down and me and my bud started tracking, little over 100 yards later we find my buck, a nice wide 4 point. I am happy with him, now just gotta help my bud get his buck.

Absolutely fantastic!!! get it scored and posted on the score page.

Way to go bud!!!!

Edit: GREAT SHOT!!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats man, we score again. Heading out tonight with a favorable wind on a favorable stand
Old 10-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on your buck Ray, way to put some more points on the board for us. Gret shot too! Man John, I cant even imagin what 11 days in the hospital would be like. I found out just after a couple of days how much having company meant. Hope your doing good. Well, I am going out Friday after work , and then I am going to hunt hard this weekend. Goodluck to everyone woh will be hunting this weekend.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats man!!!

THATS AWESOME!!!

Hey bigdaddy....its good to have ya back!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Came close tonight boys, thread in main forum
Old 10-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Patrick! Its good to be back. Go get em Brent, I havnt seen you post on the main forum, I am going there now to read it.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Ray, lets get that thing scored, so we can add some points. Anyon know what is going on with FixFire? ure wish he would score tha buck of his, and get it entered. Came close lastnight, but decided to pass, just wasnt big enough.[8D]I actually had my bow up a couple of times, but there is a big 8 runnning around out there, and I keep seeing him in the back of my mind. See my thread on main forum.

Quick Reply: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.