Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27) >

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Old 09-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Thats great oneshot, I am glad someone is having some luck. I went out again tonight, and saw nothing. That is 3 nights in a row now where I havnt seen a deer.[:@]
Old 09-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

I could have popped a couple different doe tonight but I let em' walk with hopes the big boy was around. Needless to say, he didnt show!!Maybe in the morning!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Thats great oneshot, I am glad someone is having some luck. I went out again tonight, and saw nothing. That is 3 nights in a row now where I havnt seen a deer.[:@]
My first three sits were exactly liek this so dont feel to bad
Old 09-20-2008, 05:32 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome, good job Brent!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, went spotting last night and saw the 4 big boys again, this time out of velvet. Went and sat along the field tonight and glassed, last light a 8 point that scored around 120 showed with his other companions coming out once it was just barely too dark to make out their headgear with the binos, most likely coming down past my stand. Also saw a 4 1/2 year old buck that was a massive main frame 6 point with a slpit G2 and a 2-3" drop tine, and 2 more 8 points that scored around 100 inches. I also bought one of those new remington ghost trail cams and put that out today. 13 days till PA archery season[8D], i will be heading down to MD this weekend to do a little early season nanny whacking, maybe a buck if it is big enough. Man does it look like it is gonna be a great first day. Good luck, and happy hunting everyone!!

P.S.- Make sure you wear your safety harness
Old 09-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

Good news Ray...give 'er hell!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:42 PM
Site Bouncer

Good luck guys.....I'm still waiting for our opener............
Old 09-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: crazedbowhunter

Well guys, went spotting last night and saw the 4 big boys again, this time out of velvet. Went and sat along the field tonight and glassed, last light a 8 point that scored around 120 showed with his other companions coming out once it was just barely too dark to make out their headgear with the binos, most likely coming down past my stand. Also saw a 4 1/2 year old buck that was a massive main frame 6 point with a slpit G2 and a 2-3" drop tine, and 2 more 8 points that scored around 100 inches. I also bought one of those new remington ghost trail cams and put that out today. 13 days till PA archery season[8D], i will be heading down to MD this weekend to do a little early season nanny whacking, maybe a buck if it is big enough. Man does it look like it is gonna be a great first day. Good luck, and happy hunting everyone!!

P.S.- Make sure you wear your safety harness
Hell ya man. Good luck to ya, sounds like you got it made where your at. Aint nothin to it but to do it now!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Typical Buck

Well tonight I had a massive 12"spread 5-point under my stand[8D]. He was accompanied by four hoe's. I was gonna whack one of the big ladies, but I heald out for the big guy to show up ,and of course he didnt. Mayyyyyyybe tomarrow right?????????? I got to make it happen soon.One week till I head out to maryland!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good guys!!!

And Crazed is right!!!....WEAR YOUR HARNESS!

This weekend I help pack a black bear that my 14 year old cousin stalked and shot with his bow on the top of a mountain....ALL BY HIMSELF!
I was impressed!...and this weekend were headed to do some duck and pheasant hunting....and in 8 days its the firearm general season so hopefully the deer dont get hammered around here.

GOOD LUCK!.....im off to school[&:].....but i get to do quite a bit of hunting thereif you know what i mean

Quick Reply: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.