Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Old 09-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

go get em oneshot7.............
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Didnt see anything last night. The stand I was in was one of those stands where you can only see about 20 yards in each direction, so they would have to be right on top of you before you even saw it.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well thats a bummer.....keep at it guys! Itll all come together!

I had a dream I took a doe with a muzzle loader last night and Ive never even shot a muzzle loader before! It was a pretty cool dream though!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Typical Buck

I am out to the state land here in wisconsin. The bears and cyotes are tooo much at the private land. And someone had been out to my spot and started to take my ladder sticks down so I figure I will just jump ship on that spot before I get eatten or my stuff stollen!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

Well thats a bummer.....keep at it guys! Itll all come together!

I had a dream I took a doe with a muzzle loader last night and Ive never even shot a muzzle loader before! It was a pretty cool dream though!
YA Patrick, that is a great dream. I am planning on hunting the late ML season this year. That is if I have any tags left.[8D]
Old 09-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Got some good news today!!!! A month ago I seen a 140" buck eating apples in someones front yard. He was nice!! Well I called the guy and asked him if I could do some bowhunting there and he politely said no, that he had family hunting there this year. He also said that he had ten different bucks on his game cam from his field.So on my way out to the state land I figured I would stop and ask the guys niebor if I could hunt and after a bit of talking he says "ya why not"!!!the guys brother-in-law owns 80acres behind his 10. There property surrounds the field with the bucks!!! I got my stand up today and I am headed out to sit in the new set!!! Wish me luck....
Old 09-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

Got some good news today!!!! A month ago I seen a 140" buck eating apples in someones front yard. He was nice!! Well I called the guy and asked him if I could do some bowhunting there and he politely said no, that he had family hunting there this year. He also said that he had ten different bucks on his game cam from his field.So on my way out to the state land I figured I would stop and ask the guys niebor if I could hunt and after a bit of talking he says "ya why not"!!!the guys brother-in-law owns 80acres behind his 10. There property surrounds the field with the bucks!!! I got my stand up today and I am headed out to sit in the new set!!! Wish me luck....
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Go get em!!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Three does today and had some deer blow out from about 20 yards away in the direction I couldnt see. Going out again @ 6 am. Buck or doe, I am gonna get domething tomorrow. [8D]
Old 09-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Oneshot!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RuttNutt

That is great, good luck, and let us know when you get one.

Quick Reply: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.