HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258901-offical-team-monsters-inc-thread-27-a.html)

Oneshot7 08-24-2008 08:10 AM

RE: Offical Team 27 Thread

ORIGINAL: iowabowhunter1

bunch of weekend warriors!!!..hahahahaha
Coming fromt he man with 22 post and a record of joining last month :eek:Yep thats rigt post count matters when I say it does :D

BigDaddy12t 08-24-2008 11:02 AM

RE: Offical Team "Monsters Inc." Thread (27)

ORIGINAL: MEhuntalot

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Hey guys, whats going on with everyone this weekend? I'm just hanging out at the campground. We have a permenent sight this year, so we come out here every weekend,(actually we have been out here all week, the campground is only about 10 miles from home). I have Monday off, so I am planning on going out and hanging my last 2 stands, and puting out my camera. And then I am going to come home, and start shooting my new bow. Need to get some more practice in with it before the season starts. So what else is everyone into besides this hunting stuff? I used to race at the local dirt tracks, and that was definatly my #1 passion. But I sold everythng about 2 years ago, and got into this camping thing. As long as I stay away from the track, I am ok, but sure do miss it. My wife and I both have motorcycles, so we ride as much as possible. But I would have to say that bowhunting takes up most of my time. Well I had better go, I have a drink calling my name. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Thats funny, I just got home from the saturday night car fights...we took 4th but not before the track officials bent us over numerous times...they really want a woman to win the points and we are in second, so we get boned.

The camping thing is fun, we try to mix camping and fishing together...the girls dont mind so we'll keep doing it until they say something :D

Two weeks from yesterday (it's sunday now) until our early season starts up! CAN'T WAIT!!

Thats great MAhunt, so what class do you run? We ran Purestock, Streetstock, and MidWest Mod. I still say that purestock was the most fun. Go to the track on Friday night, beat and bang with everyone, go home wash car, put gas in it, and go back to the track the next week. We just didnt have the cash to be competitive anymore, so I gave it up.:(
Our season starts September 13th, cant wait!!

Oneshot7 08-24-2008 01:55 PM

I had a visitor :D:D

:D

MEhuntalot 08-24-2008 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t
Thats great MAhunt, so what class do you run? We ran Purestock, Streetstock, and MidWest Mod. I still say that purestock was the most fun. Go to the track on Friday night, beat and bang with everyone, go home wash car, put gas in it, and go back to the track the next week. We just didnt have the cash to be competitive anymore, so I gave it up.:(
Our season starts September 13th, cant wait!!
We run limited sportsman...its the most competitive class up here. We usually have 25 cars per night and they race pretty clean. It's fun, and very addicting, but they are so much work and they cost a lot keep up with! Plus when the officials play the "I only see what I want to see" game, things are so very frustrating!

MEhuntalot 08-24-2008 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

I had a visitor :D:D

:D

Nice, if you need help just say the word :D

crazedbowhunter 08-24-2008 03:35 PM

Sorry i haven't been on here guys. Right now i am down at our local fair everyday because i show sheep through FFA. I will try to get in here whenever i can.

Bullet Hole Bailey 08-24-2008 04:32 PM

Good to hear from ya, crazed!

Good luck at the fair!...our county fairjust ended.

RuttNutt 08-24-2008 07:20 PM

Hello boy's!!!! I have been on the road travelin' the past two days. Just wanted to check in and say hi. I will check back in in a couple of days after I get out to maryland. Gonna put the game cam out and try to get some pics of the big boys that I am after. Take care gents, talk at cha soon!!!!!!!!!

Bullet Hole Bailey 08-24-2008 08:06 PM

Cool...good luck and have fun RuttNutt!

MECHDOC 08-25-2008 01:36 AM

Whats up fellas just checking in.I like the avatar and the name very cool.Come on Sept 13.