Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27) >

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Old 08-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team "Monsters Inc." Thread (27)

Hey there guys. Noticed the name and had to come look lol

Well anyways I made you all an avatar if you would like yo use it.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think we already have one ky, but thanks anyways, someone may like yours more and we can have a multi avatar team lol.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

KY, I LIKE IT!
Old 08-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

So whats the deal with the avatar, did we decide on one yet? If it is still open for debate, I really like the one that KY made. How do we make it our avitar?

I changed my entire hunting setup this year. I just bought a brand new, 2005 Hoyt Vtec. (my old bow is a PSE Fireflight) I went from a whisker biscuit,to a QAD drop away, (wish I would have done that sooner, what a great rest) And my arrows, I went from the Gold Tips to the Easton Axis. Cant wait to get a chance to shoot it some more.

Boy, everyone is having a good time with our team name, we will see if they are saying the same stuff when we are serving up a big old can of whoop Ass!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah Ky did a great job!

Im shootin a 07 Martin Bengal
I also 2 nights ago switched from biscuit to Dropzone drop away because of feather issues and am shooting AWESOME!
Gold tip Nuge arrows! fletched with 3 white feathers....cant wait to soak em in blood!
100 grain Steel Force phat heads.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

still got the Allegiance and a trophy taker on her. She is shooting good as ever.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, whats going on with everyone this weekend? I'm just hanging out at the campground. We have a permenent sight this year, so we come out here every weekend,(actually we have been out here all week, the campground is only about 10 miles from home). I have Monday off, so I am planning on going out and hanging my last 2 stands, and puting out my camera. And then I am going to come home, and start shooting my new bow. Need to get some more practice in with it before the season starts. So what else is everyone into besides this hunting stuff? I used to race at the local dirt tracks, and that was definatly my #1 passion. But I sold everythng about 2 years ago, and got into this camping thing. As long as I stay away from the track, I am ok, but sure do miss it. My wife and I both have motorcycles, so we ride as much as possible. But I would have to say that bowhunting takes up most of my time. Well I had better go, I have a drink calling my name. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

Because team 33 has a slogan, I think we need one
Yeah "Luck??? We don't need no bucking luck!!" I like it
Old 08-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Hey guys, whats going on with everyone this weekend? I'm just hanging out at the campground. We have a permenent sight this year, so we come out here every weekend,(actually we have been out here all week, the campground is only about 10 miles from home). I have Monday off, so I am planning on going out and hanging my last 2 stands, and puting out my camera. And then I am going to come home, and start shooting my new bow. Need to get some more practice in with it before the season starts. So what else is everyone into besides this hunting stuff? I used to race at the local dirt tracks, and that was definatly my #1 passion. But I sold everythng about 2 years ago, and got into this camping thing. As long as I stay away from the track, I am ok, but sure do miss it. My wife and I both have motorcycles, so we ride as much as possible. But I would have to say that bowhunting takes up most of my time. Well I had better go, I have a drink calling my name. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Thats funny, I just got home from the saturday night car fights...we took 4th but not before the track officials bent us over numerous times...they really want a woman to win the points and we are in second, so we get boned.

The camping thing is fun, we try to mix camping and fishing together...the girls dont mind so we'll keep doing it until they say something

Two weeks from yesterday (it's sunday now) until our early season starts up! CAN'T WAIT!!
Old 08-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 27 Thread

bunch of weekend warriors!!!..hahahahaha

Quick Reply: Offical Team Monsters Inc. Thread (27)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.