Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17) >

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Community

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Old 08-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

Welcome to the team Kamil, hope you had a great vacation....as you can tell we are still looking for a name, but looks like we have a team captain.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

welcome kamil... those look like couple nices ones... hope to see ya with your hands wraped around one of them.. got any ideas for a name were all ears... ...prolly check the cams again in couple days ...but dont expect an "monsters"..lol.....sep. 15 is the opener here in maryland.. gettin pretty pumped.. i do have my eye on a rob buck though.. lol...
Old 08-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope to have a fresh set of trail cam pic's Tuesday evening....I also hope we get some rain here soon....geesh has it been dry for awhile here in WV. Our WV opener is Oct 18, and I heard Ohio opener was Oct 1...but seems weird cause that's a Wenesday.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

DRY??? thats not even the word for it..lol... absoutely no water in the creeks.. i mean not a drop.... up on the mtn yesterday what lil bit of mud is left on the roads in spots that get no sun are jus trampled with deer track's where they were tryin to get water... if it stays like this im gonna have to start waterin the deer! lol
Old 08-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Typical Buck

Kamil- Nice deer and welcome!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

MdDave, go ahead and put your name in the Captain's thread. I can go with any names mentioned. Club Seventeen works and Fieldmouse likes it. I would think we'll need to get the alts picked up pretty soon.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like we're finally going to get some rain here in S. IL & W. KY, which is awesome. I've got one more late season food plot I'm hoping to get planted before the weekend. Just gotta have some water. Hung my last stand on Friday. All I've got left to do is wait until Sept. 6th. I'm good with whatever name ya'll decide on.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome Kamil. I am good with MdDave as captain too. Whatever you guys want as the team name is fine, maybe Club 17 "Almost Legal". Can't wait, less than 3 weeks left here in Wisconsin. Hope to get a full team soon, then we can start to rack up the bone.

Wisconsin must be missing that rain shawnee is getting, boy we could sure use some here.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

We haven't got that rain yet, and I'm hoping I didn't jinx us by even bringing it up. We're supposed to be getting the left overs from Tropical Storm Faye or whatever it was. So far, nothing's made it this far north. But we can still hope.

We're about to get our team filled up. Hope we can fill up the scoreboard.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

i like that club 17 almost legal.........do me a favor that rain your gettin put some in 55 gal drums an fedex it to me...its sicking dry around here... alothough i do have a good pond i can hunt near... i pass my huntin ground every morning to work an i get to work the smorin an see a smashed up vehicle.. i jus kinda new... yep some woman hit a deer right at the entrance of where we go in.. i couldnt find it but im gonna look again... she didnt know what it was.. but its got to be dead cause it fubar'ed her explorer all up... last year had another woman hit a freakin 8 pt in the same spot.. its really a bad spot where the deer cross the main road to get to water an corn field....then come back in the morning to bed..

Quick Reply: Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.