Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17) >

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Community

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Old 08-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

ORIGINAL: HighCountry_BruteForce

I'm up for anything. I have been captain before, and I've been just a particpant. Coming up with original team names is very difficult, and I hate to try and rack my brain figuring one out. So I'm basically in no matter what. I just hope we can get a good team who puts in the effort for this season.

I will definetly have trail cam pics and the what not going on for the rest of summer and the season as well. I just hope we can get a solid effort going into the season.
So are you a mountaineer guy there Highcountry? FYI, my nephew will be the one playing this weekend's opener at Mike and hopefully all season long.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Of coarse I'm a mountaineer fan. Looks like once again all the preseason experts are doubting WVU and talking about everyone but us. No matter how good we do, or who we beat, it's never enough to get alittle credit. I just hope we prove them all wrong again...just like against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl, Ga Tech in the Gator Bowl, and Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!
Old 08-24-2008, 04:49 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: HighCountry_BruteForce

Of coarse I'm a mountaineer fan. Looks like once again all the preseason experts are doubting WVU and talking about everyone but us. No matter how good we do, or who we beat, it's never enough to get alittle credit. I just hope we prove them all wrong again...just like against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl, Ga Tech in the Gator Bowl, and Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!
Well, I don't have any doubt. I've $100 on them to win it all at 15 to 1 odds.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Compound Killers
The Long Beam Legends

i like them 2... yes were still waitin on 3 fellas....the one guy has acutally been on sence we made teams an i pm'ed everyone so i dunno?...i also asked rob how long we have to wait he said prolly another week or lil more.. an if a alt. scores a buck before put on a team whateve team he goes to gets his points.....
Old 08-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmm...thats weird. I haven't ever been on a team before that had to pick up a alternate. How long do you guys want to wait before making the decision on team name and captain? I don't think we should wait a week or so just because of a couple of scragglers.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i searched again... none of them 3 has signed on sence the somewhere around the 18th.childers been gone sence the 11th.... id say about 2 more days then if they still dont show we'll go on with a name an captain... as far as the avtar anyone no how to make these??? i dont have a clue
Old 08-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Dave your the captin, I still like Club Seventeen, but you all pick. I'm just going to put a buck on the board guaranteed this fall.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

Give them a couple days. I would like to have some guys on here that want to talk and share there stories so I hope the alternates prove to be better at this point.

Getting geared up here in Wisconsin, we have 3 weeks left until the opener. I am not normally big on going out right away but it sounds and looks like there is a big buck roaming an area that may prove deadly for him. The farmer planted soybeans in mid June or so and the deer have been hammering them. They will be green well into October so every deer should be around that field.

Can't wait...........Any pics fellas???
Old 08-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Typical Buck

Kamil..checking in...I was on vaca the past couple of days with no access to computer.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

These 2 deer are ones that I have my eye on.

Quick Reply: Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.