Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17) >

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Community

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Old 09-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

Great job Kamill. Definetly got the season started off now....I think you may get us on the board before I even get into the woods.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

great job on the doe now go get us 200 pts...lol... im gonna try to get out tommrow evening... i wanted to real bad this evening but had to work 12 hours.... really erk's me... all summer worked 8 hours days now bow season comes around an being forced ot all week... [:@]
Old 09-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Fork Horn

Good job Kamil. I am going to go out tomorrow even though it is going to be a little warm here in Wisconsin. Going to sit over two ponds to see if I can get the big boys to come in to drink there last drink.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Goodluck everyone that is getting to go....I'm still waiting....damn is it next Saturday yet? [:@]
Old 09-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i got out tonight seen 7 deer.. 3 bucks,, i think the biggest mighta been a 30 inch 4 pt.. lol.. it was warm at first but man when the sun went down it was like someone opened the flood gates... deer started coming everywhere... man was it nice to jus get out there an forget about everyhting but huntin
Old 09-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Got out hunting tonite and it was a little more productive than my last trip out. Still nothing hanging but I seen more deer this time around. Seen 5 bucks and 4 doe, none of the doe offered a shot and the biggest buck was maybe a 100 inch 8 point. I had the eight point and a seven point sparring right by my stand for about 10-15 minutes. Even though I didn't kill anything it was pretty neat to see that. I was hoping that the big boy would hear that and come in but maybe next time.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Good target practice kamil. Tonight I was driving back to my hotel and came across two fields with 50+ deer in them each and two more with 12+. I have opportunity next each but have better in other places. I did turn around and pulled over looking for horns but saw none in that one or in any of the others. I will keep driving by those fieldnext month to see ifa shooter show up.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: zs93

Got out hunting tonite and it was a little more productive than my last trip out. Still nothing hanging but I seen more deer this time around. Seen 5 bucks and 4 doe, none of the doe offered a shot and the biggest buck was maybe a 100 inch 8 point. I had the eight point and a seven point sparring right by my stand for about 10-15 minutes. Even though I didn't kill anything it was pretty neat to see that. I was hoping that the big boy would hear that and come in but maybe next time.
thats funny.. thats normal for you..... a day like that would be the best day of my life... 100 inch 8 pt.. id unload every arrow i have.... but all i get to see it 3 bucks combined that wouldnt score a grand total of 45....lol...
Old 09-18-2008, 05:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Well, I get to go out and do the nasty tonight. My brother in law just called and they had 8 of them in the yard this morning right near the house. Sent out the dog and the scattered running back into the water shed but one snapped it's hind leg. Can't get over there this morning but will go there tonight and put it down with a knife.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't know about other places, but it's been in the low to mid 70's here the past few days. Really comfortable and just the feeling of fall is around the corner. I love it...the leaves are turning...all the deer I've been seeing are hard antlers...it's about that time of the year.

Quick Reply: Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.