Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17) >

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Community

Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Old 08-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 17 thread

I was out for a couple days but it looks like we got the avatar thing figured out. Looks good and thanks ky. Got some pics back the other day but didn't have much, 2.5 year old ten point is it. Wisconsin opener is in 2 weeks so we'll see....
Old 08-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like you got to much ground an to lil time.. im kinda like that in a way... 10,000 acres public ground . member of 2 private hunting grounds an some private properity that i hunt the most an its the smallest amount of land... i could hunt at my place of employment but id have to buy my wv license.. im not gettin them to jus bow hunt(only bow hunting aloud)....my unlce lives in ohio (akron).. he got some acess to some private ground but the guy who owns it is kinda funny about certain things so i havent got the invite togo out anbow hunt.. i do mention it every time i talk to him though.lol. i did go out last year to the ground to for youth day to sit with a cousin... seen an absolute monster but we were in the truck leavin the ground..lol...
Old 09-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

whats goin on team? hows everyone labor day goin.. got another stand hung today.. what a pain in the ass.. one more to hang but it wont be to bad.. easier stand an steps to work with.. i jus started using a linemens belt this year... WOW i dont know how in the world ive hung stands the past 5 years with out it, what a life saver......
Old 09-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Bartender

Good Luck gents
Old 09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been kicked back taking it easy. Had the cam out in the backyard last night and got some cool pics. Several does, a fork horn, a spike that was a button buck last year that I could almost hand feed, and two bucks that are both bigger bodied then the spike but only have 1-2" velvet nubs. Just cool pics in the yard though.

I also got to complete my scent blocker suit. Last year I had the dream season boots, realtree3/4 mask,realtree roadtrips pants and bowhunting jacket. So here within the past few weeks I got a scentblocker xlt hat, and a pair of gloves. So I'm excited to have the entire package. Now I'm just waiting on a few more things, like a new primos bowhunting vest(sold my cabelas vest), and several other small things(white x nocks, ect).

I still have one last bit of shopping to do....a couple new seats, a new set of api chains, and I should be about ready. I may get a HSS as well, but I'm not sure yet. I do know one thing....I got my fingers crossed that my new bucknasty strings come in this week.

Basically.....I love buying new hunting gear!!!!!!!! And we are finally into Sept....is it the 27th yet?
Old 09-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

14 more days for me!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess you will have to get us on the board first Dave.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm with Dave, I could also have 14 days but I don't think about hunting until mid to end october. Who knows, perhaps I will hunt hunt early this year.

Any how,been working around my house getting thing ready for a good NC pig picking this Friday. Then WVU Vs ECU Sat. Hopefully the huricane will hold off for us.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

I have 12 dyas to go and I'm excited just hope I could score opening day
Old 09-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

WVU looked good Saturday...defense was alittle suspect, but it's the first game of the season and thats why you play Villanova. ECU will be a test, and that's a fact...just ask Va Tech. Hopefully Coach Stew can get the d-backs alittle more comfortable in the 3-3-5 zone, or come up with a scheme to bring more pressure. Anyhow, I expect WVU to put 42+ up on the board.

And DAVE, there is a post up to request alternates. If we still need two then I guess it's time to get them.

Quick Reply: Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.