Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11) >

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Community

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Old 09-15-2008, 09:59 PM

Default RE: Official Team 11 Thread

What GHA are you hunting in? North of the city has sunday hunting get some maps find some crown land and get back into it you can still find some good areas.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I hunt the great GHA 35A No Sunday hunting and one deer.[&o]
Old 09-16-2008, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could go in GHA 33, But I don't know any one with land there. There's a wildlife management area about 3 miles from my place. I think I will go there.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

I'm bombed out guys.. The property I hunt as HARDLY ANY sing of deer activity. I don't know where else to go! With school, I don't have time to go scouting, I take music lessons every Monday evening, I have Volley Ball practice twice a week, I work every Saturday, Sunday not hunting, I don't know what to do...[&o]
You need to get you priorities in order. You need to leave school, stop playing ball and scrap the music lessons and quit your job!!! The team needs you,get back out in the woods now!!!![8D]Hang in there and don't beat yourself up to much. There's plenty of hunting to do and this is suppose to be fun! So have fun when you do get back in the woods. Good Luck.

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-16-2008, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

I'm bombed out guys.. The property I hunt as HARDLY ANY sing of deer activity. I don't know where else to go! With school, I don't have time to go scouting, I take music lessons every Monday evening, I have Volley Ball practice twice a week, I work every Saturday, Sunday not hunting, I don't know what to do...[&o]
You need to get you priorities in order. You need to leave school, stop playing ball and scrap the music lessons and quit your job!!! The team needs you,get back out in the woods now!!!![8D]Hang in there and don't beat yourself up to much. There's plenty of hunting to do and this is suppose to be fun! So have fun when you do get back in the woods. Good Luck.

Hatchet Jack
hahaha...thats funny!

Hey whitetail, keep your head up! It sucks that your normal area isnt producing right now, but do a little scouting and make sure to take your bow with you! Any area that provides what the animals need can hold them...food, water, and cover area....you'll find em!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:41 PM

Yeah I hunt the great GHA 35A No Sunday hunting and one deer.[&o]
The second deer tag is good for areas 34c-36 archery,muzzle and rifle
Old 09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Woh, woh, woh, boys....we can't be at the bottom of page 2!!!! Keep at 'er whitetail!!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:32 AM

I'm getting ready to leave friday evening on another elk hunt. don't know when i'll be back as i will be riding with a buddy up to northeast oregon and will probably stay till i kill something. there are a number of my friends up there at camp (it's a BIG camp), so i could catch a ride back on monday, tuesday...or whenever my other 2 buddies decide to come home! might be a week long adventure, i really don't know! (of course my wife isn't too stoked about that!)

Anyways, I'll be in elk country and that's what we will be chasing, but there are plenty of big nasty bucks up there too, and if i get an opportunity on one, i will damn sure take it. one of my friends who was up there 2 weeks ago said that he missed a 35 yard shot on the biggest buck he has ever had a shot at. he was pretty upset to say the least....plus his hat got shot to **** once he got back to camp! (there is a rule at this camp that if you miss a shot, everyone in camp gets a shot at your hat from whatever yardage you missed at! )
Old 09-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck, have fun, and a safe trip. Looking forward to hearing about it.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyehntr5

Good luck, have fun, and a safe trip. Looking forward to hearing about it.
Ditto that....and good luck to your hat. We have always cut shirt tails, I like the hat shoot better.

Quick Reply: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.