Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11) >

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Community

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Old 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

ORIGINAL: =Jagermeister=

so i was over at one of my buddies' house tonight and there were 5 of us talkin about gettin ready for our hunts this weekend....made me realize how behind i am on gettin all my **** together and being ready to go. I only have like 3 or 4 more days to get ready!

hehehe...i can't wait!
Ya buddy, I would kill to be in your shoes right now. Get it together and getr done.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

Was out on my first day off in 4 weeks and had a great day in the woods. I hung 3 stands and cleared some trails and shooting lanes. I seen a pack of bucks at one of my spots and one of them was a nice 8pt. Its was a good day but I'm sore today from climbing trees. It's a good sore thoughWelcome aboard Sparrow! OH, I do most of my Bowhunting in Southeast PA and Northeast PA. Be Safe!!

hATCHET JACK

Hatchet Jack
Where at in Northeast Jack?

Old 08-26-2008, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

so i was over at one of my buddies' house tonight and there were 5 of us talkin about gettin ready for our hunts this weekend....made me realize how behind i am on gettin all my **** together and being ready to go. I only have like 3 or 4 more days to get ready!

hehehe...i can't wait!
Ya buddy, I would kill to be in your shoes right now. Get it together and getr done.
gonna do my broadhead tuning tonight, then try to get my camo and gear all packed up....work is crazy right now...not nearly enough hours in the day!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jag,
I know the feeling.....I was up and at em at 4:30 this morning, got home around 7. Between that was about 575 miles. I have to do it one day a week, the rest of the time I manage the hens at the office. I am not sure which is more taxing on me.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finally, we are getting a good rain today and tomorrow. A couple of the farms I hunt have soybeans and corn on them and the soybeans looked like they needed some water last weekend. I think it's been two weeks since the last rainfall.Got some new pics on the trail camera yesterday. Hopefully can get some hard horn pics soon. I have a 13, 12, two 8's, a six and a forky coming in plus plenty of does. 31 more days until season!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey BEN/PA I have a 12'x60' trailer on 4 acres in Pike County next to the Delaware State Forest Pecks Pond. I hunt SGL 180,209,116 and the DSF. I also have permission to hunt abou 400 acres in Suskie county near Montrose PA. Both spots are Killer Turkey spots and so, so deer spots. If you do your homework you can find some nice Bucks in Pike county. The last day of archery last year I had a 130 plus 10 pt that I grunted in. He ran right under my stand and never gave me a shot[:@]That one still hurts!! Soild PA BUCK!! 130's are hard to come by in PA as you know! I was hunting Pike near Digmans Ferry near the Delaware River. I have some nice spots on state land near the river that are hard to get to but have some solid Bucks. Man the season can't get hear fast enough!!!! Be Safe!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

???
How old is everybody and how many years have you all been hunting?????

I'm 49 years old and I been hunting for about 39 years with gun and Bow.

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-27-2008, 09:11 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeyehntr5

Finally, we are getting a good rain today and tomorrow. A couple of the farms I hunt have soybeans and corn on them and the soybeans looked like they needed some water last weekend. I think it's been two weeks since the last rainfall.Got some new pics on the trail camera yesterday. Hopefully can get some hard horn pics soon. I have a 13, 12, two 8's, a six and a forky coming in plus plenty of does. 31 more days until season!
let's see some pics man!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyehntr5

let's see some pics man!
There is a couple of them on page 2 of this thread. Hopefully I can get some hard horn pics soon.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 26yrs old
Been hunting for 14yrs
ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

???
How old is everybody and how many years have you all been hunting?????

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.