Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11) >

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Community

Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Old 08-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

I can't drive... And I realized that I forgot to get my hunting license.. I wont have time to go in the field tonight or tomorrow.. Sorry guys.[&o]
Old 08-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go get it boy!!! That's ok....its a long season.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I decided to get m license and when I got back I figured i still had time to go out. So I head out. Get settled about 30 minutes later I hear some running!!! Bow in hand and ready, then I hear a horse calling.[&o] Damned horses got out!! then they run right by my spot and turn into a trail. I decided I better try and get them back into the pasture. 10 minutes later I'm running in the bush behind them, I finally get one of them in the pasture (there were two out). the next one is close to the gate. So I decide to go get my brother to bring the horse back in.
I was all sweaty and stinky so I decided to call em quits for today. No use being there all stinky. The wind wasn't in the best direction either.
So anyways that was my hour "trying" to hunt.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

What's up with this slacking? On page two? Nuh uh! BUMP
Old 08-25-2008, 10:25 PM

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

I decided to get m license and when I got back I figured i still had time to go out. So I head out. Get settled about 30 minutes later I hear some running!!! Bow in hand and ready, then I hear a horse calling.[&o] Damned horses got out!! then they run right by my spot and turn into a trail. I decided I better try and get them back into the pasture. 10 minutes later I'm running in the bush behind them, I finally get one of them in the pasture (there were two out). the next one is close to the gate. So I decide to go get my brother to bring the horse back in.
I was all sweaty and stinky so I decided to call em quits for today. No use being there all stinky. The wind wasn't in the best direction either.
So anyways that was my hour "trying" to hunt.
hey man, at least ya got to give it a run and get outside tonight...better than sitting inside and readingthese forumsall night long!
Old 08-25-2008, 10:27 PM

so i was over at one of my buddies' house tonight and there were 5 of us talkin about gettin ready for our hunts this weekend....made me realize how behind i am on gettin all my **** together and being ready to go. I only have like 3 or 4 more days to get ready!

hehehe...i can't wait!
Old 08-26-2008, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a retard... I had to compress the file to get it to fit... Wooo Hooooo it worked! Now I'm ready boys. Went to the shop last night and ordered some new arrows and bought a couplelumenoks. Those things are sweet. I can't wait to send one through big boy in a couple weeks.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Was out on my first day off in 4 weeks and had a great day in the woods. I hung 3 stands and cleared some trails and shooting lanes. I seen a pack of bucks at one of my spots and one of them was a nice 8pt. Its was a good day but I'm sore today from climbing trees. It's a good sore thoughWelcome aboard Sparrow! OH, I do most of my Bowhunting in Southeast PA and Northeast PA. Be Safe!!

hATCHET JACK

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-26-2008, 10:17 AM

Good to hear everyone is getting ready...damn it's an exciting time of year!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea it sure is a exciting time of year Jagermeister!!! Bowseason is right around the block. The NFL is about to start and the MLB playoffs. NASCAR is starting to heat up. NFL SUNDAY,NASCAR and BACKSTRAPS on the grill!! IT don't get any better that that!!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: Official Team BackStrap Brigade Thread (11)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.