Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16) >

Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)

Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)

Old 08-26-2008, 02:39 PM

Default RE: Official Team 16 Thread

Man, I have like 8 more weeks in hell before my sesaon opens, And to make it worse school is starting September 3rd[:@], you guys are lucky if you can hunt for more than 28 days a year. NY sucks for hunting/all outdoor activities.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Speakin' of weather, last week we had highs in the upper 50's and the mountains had a few inches of fresh snow. Heck, the mountains still have snow left over from last winter. Next week is when I'll start elk hunting, and I suspect that the aspens will be a turnin' when I'm up there.
One nice thing about Colo., I could've started hunting antelope, which starts mid. Aug. but I still got antelope meat in the freezer from last year so I skipped hunting them this year. I get to hunt prairie dogs all summer. I got elk season, which is alredy open, to get me through Sept., and then Oct. I will start going to KS. to hunt whitetail. After that is done, on to coyotes for the rest of the winter. Plenty to hunt out west!!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Archer58 good thing you guys got rid of the 11 year old because with all those youngsters on your team that is going to be alot of chasing there own tails going on over here!!!! You AND Howler are going to have a big row to hoe to keep the team afloat!!! HE/HE/HE
Old 08-26-2008, 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Archer58 good thing you guys got rid of the 11 year old because with all those youngsters on your team that is going to be alot of chasing there own tails going on over here!!!! You AND Howler are going to have a big row to hoe to keep the team afloat!!! HE/HE/HE
Its called Beginers Luck. And because your so old, you probaly cant remember what its like to be a teenager. Your also so stupid you went into a changing room to try on the clothes your wearing.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Its called Beginers (Beginner's)Luck. And because (And because should be removed because you don't start a sentence with and) your (you are or you're) so old, you probaly (probably) cant (can't)remember what its like to be a teenager. Your (you are or you're) also so stupid you went into a changing room to try on the clothes your wearing.
Bowtech, buddy, i have highlighted a few of your mistakes, unfortunately i can not highlight your biggest one...... starting trash talk with Team 6 the Tree stand Assassins. Maybe with all of those spelling errors you should sit this hunting season out and concentrate on your schooling.

What is going on team 16, Bowtech here has introduced himself to us and i wanted to come over and wish you all a good season and hopefully we all get some monsters. We fully expect your monsters to be slightly smaller than ours. So with that out of the way it is time for some good ole trash talking.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:27 PM

You sure can spell good, too bad you can't hunt wortha crap.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

See BT360 I don't need to call someone stupid!!!! When I was your age there weren't computer games and computers to play with so we played outside in the fields and woods and learned to hunt!!!! Now does your momma know how much timeyou sit in front of the computer???? Darn my buck last year for the contest was almost as old as you are!!!!! Where is yours from last year?? Oh ya you hadn't taken hunters saftey yet!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

See BT360 I don't need to call someone stupid!!!! When I was your age there weren't computer games and computers to play with so we played outside in the fields and woods and learned to hunt!!!! Now does your momma know how much timeyou sit in front of the computer???? Darn my buck last year for the contest was almost as old as you are!!!!! Where is yours from last year?? Oh ya you hadn't taken hunters saftey yet!!!
[:@]OUCH! Hey Jim.... you need any help getting up and dusting yourself off there?

We're not ALL young, Stickbow!

Old 08-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: LLBUX

Cool temps and lots of rain have made the Illinois bucks fat and sassy this year. Should be a good year for antler growth. I'll be out as much as possible.

Good luck all!
Arnie! I haven't had a chance to welcome you to the team yet. Welcome! Must be nice to be able to hunt in Illinois. I think to even the odds, I need to call my uncle in PA. I have a standing invitation to hunt some real estate somewhere up there. I guess that's a pipe dream... I can't see me spending the money for yet ANOTHER non-resident tag to hunt land I'm not familiar with. Besides, I have too many places to hunt as it is. You Northerners will have to bag the big boys.[8D]
Old 08-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: archer58

Post 'em up so we can see.
Almost forgot. (Actually, this is an older photo. I took the quiver and the wrist strap off permanently, and my arrows are fletched with white wraps and blazers now. Also, there's a longbow on top of this case. My other Drenalin is packed away in a case right now. Otherwise, I'd post a pic of the "twins".

Quick Reply: Official Team Sunrise Assassins Thread (16)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.