Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6) >

Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6)

Community

Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6)

Old 09-18-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Treestand Assassins (needs an Avatar)Thread (6)

Oh yeh we go back to Novi for that!! I was talking with my partner on how someone can live down there!! I think there are more boarded up houses and burnt ones than livable ones!! Walt
Old 09-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Fork Horn

well i did not shoot he doe but my ex girlfriend did... ia m very proud... this is her first deer and she hit the double lung perfectly... she was shaking so bad... but it was awesome.... i felt the same rush that i feel when i shoot one... it was amazing... she was really excited
Old 09-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats cool!!Tell her congrats!! Walt
Old 09-19-2008, 08:19 PM

My brother(SimanOH08) and i just filmed a nice 9 point and a small 8 in a feild about five miles from are house. Can't wait to get in the woods, have a weekleft to wait.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Where is everybody? And whats the deal with the avatar. Bow season starts in two days and Im pumped.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Typical Buck

Saturday=Chance of light rain showers. High 72F and low 55F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 5

Sunday=Drizzle. High 74F and low 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 5

Looks like ground blind weather on the first 2 days here. Here is where I will be opening morning. You can just hardly see the side of my blind on the far left side (the deer is almost looking at it). I was hoping to open in a treestand on a different property.

Old 09-26-2008, 05:39 AM
Typical Buck

Guys, sorry it has been awhile. Things are crazy here. I can't wait for Wednesday to get here. I am getting more great bucks on trail cam than I can remember. It looks to be a good year. I took my 7 year old daughter out for the youth hunt last weekend. We had 2 does on seperate occasions that she could have taken. She was shaking and said it was a lot quicker than shooting a target in the backyard. She is ready to go this week if we have a chance. Good luck everyone!!
Old 09-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

Ive been cramming in as much overtime at work as i can since im taking off 6 days to go hunting this week. I am hoping to take down a big one. Im getting sick of seeing everyones camera picks....... i have been so busy i havent been able to make it up to check my cameras.... so yes jealousy is kicking my butt . but it will be all good on wednesday when im up in my stand looking down at that camera wondering what is on it....lol ill have to pull the card after my morning hunt on opening day how sad is that.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great luck to all you guys this comeing week. I will be behind the camera for the first 6 days so it will take me aliitle while to get going but man our lands are looking better than ever!! So maybe if the hunting Gods are with us Steve will put one down early and I can get at it!!! Good hunting and shoot straight!!Walt

PS. Rememberbe safe!!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 PM

Hey guys !!!! Long time no see eh..! Well Good luck. Lets talk so more smack cuz im really bored.

Quick Reply: Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.