Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6) >

Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6)

Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6)

Old 08-26-2008, 01:45 PM

Default RE: Official Team 6 Thread

Tell me this doesnt look similar...
Old 08-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

This is what Bowtech 360 said as his intro to his team:

Welcome everybody! My name is Jim Gorski. I live in Alden, New York. That is a small town about 30 mins east of Buffalo. I just turned 15 years old yesturday. I plan on laying the smack down on the big buck that roams my small parcel of land. I dont have any pics but I know hes there! I think we Should Think of a name? Right.

This is what he really meant to say:

Welcome everybody!You will have to bear with me I wrote this incrayon and my mommytyped it for me.My name is Jimmy Gorski. I live in Alden, New York. That is a small town about 30 mins east of Buffalo. I just turned 15 years old yesturday (funny it is already spelled wrong so i dont have to change that). I plan on laying the smack down on my small unit i hunt for everyday. I dont have any pics but I know hes there! I think we Should Think of a name? Right.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Here is something else interesting. Here is what he said for a team name...."So you would be agaist "The Black Stalions"".
What was last years champs? Ohh thats right, The Dark Horses.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh the trash talking is so fun!!!!! BT360 does your mommy know you play inside this much??? Walt
Old 08-26-2008, 02:51 PM

ORIGINAL: grneyemonstr

This is what Bowtech 360 said as his intro to his team:

Welcome everybody! My name is Jim Gorski. I live in Alden, New York. That is a small town about 30 mins east of Buffalo. I just turned 15 years old yesturday. I plan on laying the smack down on the big buck that roams my small parcel of land. I dont have any pics but I know hes there! I think we Should Think of a name? Right.

This is what he really meant to say:

Welcome everybody!You will have to bear with me I wrote this incrayon and my mommytyped it for me.My name is Jimmy Gorski. I live in Alden, New York. That is a small town about 30 mins east of Buffalo. I just turned 15 years old yesturday (funny it is already spelled wrong so i dont have to change that). I plan on laying the smack down on my small unit i hunt for everyday. I dont have any pics but I know hes there! I think we Should Think of a name? Right.
LOL !!! LOL !!! I just spit coffee all over my computer.

Just don't pick on my boy 360.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh Archer58 you have your hands full this year!!!!! Walt
Old 08-26-2008, 03:30 PM

Even though the above mentioned isnt ture, I found it very entertaining to read.

And I DO have the time to find every single typo you have ever made on this site. So get ready, you have awoken the beast within.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Even though the above mentioned isnt ture, I found it very entertaining to read.

And I DO have the time to find every single typo you have ever made on this site. So get ready, you have awoken the beast within.
Ahh to be young again. have at it.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Typical Buck

Wow you guys have been busy today. I picked up 4 more stands and will go after pics in the morning. Hopefully you guys are ready to kuck some butt in this contest. Good luck and good hunting.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

I forgot to tell you guys I got to meet rick white with hunters specialties, lee and tiffany, jerry martin, and steve gruber. They were all really nice. I had dinner with mr. White. It is nice to know that the hunting celebs are all so down to earth.

Quick Reply: Official Team Treestand Assassins Thread (6)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.