HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258894-official-team-bonetech-commanders-thread-39-a.html)

NCRemington700 08-20-2008 07:32 PM

Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

What's up guys...and Christine!! Here's the list...

21 Gutshotem - Mike
46 Paddles - Jim
37 NCRemington700 - Dave
225 HNI_Christine - Christine
147 Sandilands - Rob
320 pa_yote_hunter - Steven
319 cptleo1 - Leo
129 dmen - Don
292 YooperMike - Mike
429 Michigan hunter - Tom

sandilands 08-20-2008 07:39 PM

RE: Official Team 39 thread

Ok Guys and Gals........ where ya from and what ya got cookin????? I'm from Manitoba Canada. I havew hunted public land for yrs but this yr I have a few spots on private land. I will post pics of my public land bucks as soon as I get them on my PC. My private land is new like I said....... its an archery only zone for bucks and my buddy took a 170" buck about 5 miles south and the same landowners property.

Sorry guys but if I get a shot a 120" buck on public land its down............ it would be a personal goal of mine. Heck a 100" with any weapon would beat any of my public land bucks

NCRemington700 08-20-2008 07:43 PM

Sandiland-I'll be hunting 2 different tracts of land...for now. One is my 52 acre family farm and the other is a 110+ acre tract I share with 2 others. I agree with you...over 100" with a bow is a trophy in my book! Oh yeah, I'm in South Carolina

SCBigBuckHunter 08-20-2008 08:01 PM

Heres a bump to get ya back to the top.

gutshotem 08-20-2008 08:11 PM

What's up everyone.
I'm in Maryland right now but I'm gonna be doing my hunting all over.
My family owns a 300 acre farm in Pa, so I'll be doing a lot of hunting up there. I've also found some pretty promising public ground down here close to home.
I'm headed back out to Ohio in 2 weeks to do some more scouting on public ground. I'll be making a few trips out that way--they allow Sunday hunting.
Everything looks pretty good here so far. My only concern is that I recently started a new job and don't have much vacation time right now. I guess it'll be a lot of quick hunts after work and weekend trips.

Seems like we have a good team so far. Think we have a shot at taking down the darkhorses?

pa_yote_hunter 08-20-2008 08:19 PM

hey everyone. I will be hunting in PA. I have a few places to hunt that i know can/and have produced nice deer. This is my second year archery hunting in PA so i do not really know what to expect from my area just yet. I might be making a trip back to MO where i am originally from to try and take a shot and one of the bruisers we have on our farm there.

I hope all of us arrows a big one this year!!

sandilands 08-20-2008 08:46 PM

Team names anyone??????

NCRemington700 08-20-2008 08:51 PM

What is everyone's real name? I'll add it to the list at the top, that way it will be easier to get to know everyone. I'm Dave

sandilands 08-20-2008 09:03 PM

I'm Rob...... a CDn eh

HNI_Christine 08-20-2008 11:26 PM

I'm .... wait for it... ....wait for it.......Christine. :D

I'll be hunting in IL. Public land 'cept for a couple days in Brown county. I'm like sandilands, a 100" buck off public ground would be tough to pass. (not to mention a 100" buck is bigger than my previous bucks)

I'll need to take a doe first on the one property before I can attempt to take a buck. I have a feeling that may be a challenge all in itself. I'm fairly optimistic tho'.

Good luck everybody!!