Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39) >

Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

Community

Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

Old 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 39 thread

YEAH!!! Way to go!

I hope to get out tomorrow evening to do some hunting of my own....good luck to everyone else
Old 10-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats...NICE BUCK!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

Nice buck brother!
Congrats and thanks for getting us on the board!

Old 10-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the buck and its a dandy to boot.
I appologize guys and gal...... I haven't been on here much as I learned my wife had different plans for us. She has decided to leave so my bills have gone up, hunting has gone down and time on here has almost disappeared. I am still hunting just have to pick my days a little better[&o]
Old 10-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sandilands

Congrats on the buck and its a dandy to boot.
I appologize guys and gal...... I haven't been on here much as I learned my wife had different plans for us. She has decided to leave so my bills have gone up, hunting has gone down and time on here has almost disappeared. I am still hunting just have to pick my days a little better[&o]
Rob. I'm sorry to hear about you and your wife. I can't imagine. Thoughts and prayers sent buddy.

I'm not gonna hunt again until Saturday. No point. I rush to leave work early and sit in the tree but the moon is KILLING me! I'm gonna take a break from it for a couple of days. Saturday I'm gonna hunt all day at the farm. I hope they should walk pretty good mid day with the full moon. We shall see.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, sorry about your marriage, keep your head up and have some fun in the woods when time allows. good luck
Old 10-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about your marriage Rob. Hopefully you can still get some quality time in the woods.

Weather is looking up! Was 42 this morning, just a few more degrees and mosquitos will be history.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well...he aint by no means a giant, but he is a great first buck, and a great first bow kill!! Shot him last night at 5:30. Found him this morning 200 yards away. Perfect shot though....sliced part of the heart and got the lungs, but he sure booked it.

He slipped in right behind me as i was watching two does working their way towards me about 300 yards off. I caught a glimpse of him to my left. The grass and thorns are so thick and tall that i lost him for a minute. When i saw him next it looked as if he was going to leave. He turned and stood in an opening, i pulled back and let one fly. He mule kicked and ran 20 yards where i lost sight of him. I waited an hour before getting down. I guess i must have bumped him when i got down because i heard some thrashing where i thought he was. When i found him this morning he was 2oo yards away and crossed a creek. Entrance was up behind the shoulder alittle back (was quartering away slightly...thought he was broadside) but exit was right behind the shoulder where you want it. Got the lungs and part of the heart. It was amazing....i will get the score when i get his rack back from the butcher...

Dave if you could let Rob/PA know that i got one and am just waiting on the score that would be awesome. I will pm him as well, but since you are the captain i think he might like it coming from you as well
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

good job !!, that is the best looking red x I have ever seen.( i have to wait to get home from work to see any pics)

congrats again
Old 10-16-2008, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go PA!!! Two bucks in a week, we are doing pretty good looks like, and prime time isn't even here. Good looking pictures too!

Quick Reply: Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.