Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39) >

Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

Community

Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

Old 10-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 39 thread

good job on the doe, look forward to your next picture with your buck
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Nice doe! Well, good luck everyone who's going out. My first day is tomorrowand I have a goodfeeling I'm going to get a shot at good one. Sweet dreams everyone!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now THAT'S a nanny Christine! Nice going!

I had no luck this afternoon. I'm hitting it hard this weekend so with the cooler temps hopefully something will walk by me. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend and be safe!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

way to go!!! I cannot wait to see what you guys bring in tomorrow. I will not be able to get out till monday morning. The place i am going has a nice non-typical thats walking around. Although i think i will take the first legal buck that presents a shot. I have never taken a buck with a bow before....
Old 10-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys I saw a few bucks but were all small. I also saw a group of 3 or 4 deer but could not see what they were.The only shot I had was at a small 6pt. I'll be out just about everyday after work so I'll keep you guys updated.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Old 10-06-2008, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well no luck for me this weekend. Only a couple of small does on Saturday. At the property beside mine, my cousin's father in law shot a 4 pt...the same one I've let walk twice. Needless to say I was not very happy about that. The kicker was, the buck was with 3 does!! Why not shoot a doe!?!? He said he thought the rack was bigger than it was! [:@] No such thing as that much ground shrinkage! [:@] Oh well.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finally hit the woods on Saturday evening. Had 9 does filter by, all within shooting distance, and no shots fired. Couldn't get drawn a couple times for being looked at, behind brush a couple times, just didn't work out. Last night saw 2 bucks, had a small 8 under me for about 20 minutes, saw a mid-130s at around 5:00, but never closed to more than 80 yards. I'm approximately 2 pints low from all the damn mosquitos though. Good days in the woods, first time on the new property, so im hopeful its going to produce!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I've got my newest toy, sitting in a box, on my front porch right now. It's a new Summit Titan. I can't wait to get home and mess with it! Hopefully I'll be able to use it tomorrow in the woods.

I hope everyone is hunting a lot since nobody's checking in!!

Good luck out there everyone!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah buddy! I hope you like it, and if you don't like it, send it north!

Raining here today, pretty miserable day actually. Looks like more heat for this weekend, going to try and call up a turkey I think on Saturday. I've never gotten one with the bow, so would like to do that. Good luck tomorrow NC!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I went out the other night. Not much happened. I saw only a few squirrels and a small red fox. I hope next week will be much better. I am off to Pittsburgh for a wedding and will be gone till Sunday. Hopefully come Monday i will have a picture of me holding a buck.

Ready to fly

This is the front of my stand

To the left of me

To my right

Me

Waiting their turn..

Quick Reply: Official Team Bonetech Commanders thread (39)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.