HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258893-official-team-horse-tamers-thread-14-a.html)

buckmaster 08-20-2008 07:31 PM

Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)

Ok guys we gotta good one, let's have some fun this year... As everyone checks in We'll Bold the name

MK-M-GOBL
MDBUCKHUNTER
PABuckbuster12
Shultzy
csloan92

Sport4
KCMO Cityboy
Buckmaster
Dozen Arrows
MN/Kyle

All here and accounted for:)

buckmaster 08-20-2008 07:55 PM

RE: Official Team 14 Thread

BTW, Im Aaron, 20yrs old, and should have quite a bit of time to hunt this year, but you know how that goes.... :DI'll be hunting Southwest Virginia for the most part. Maybe we can ge some trail cam pics up that weve been seeing later to get the blood pumpin';)

Be on the thoughts of:

Team Captain
Team Name
Team Avatar ideas

Schultzy 08-20-2008 08:29 PM

Hey there Aaron. I like the team!!

My name is Steve and I'm 34 years old. I live in central Minnesota and also do my deer hunting in central Minnesota close to my home.

KCMO Cityboy 08-20-2008 08:49 PM

Hey team, glad to be part of the group. My name is Clay, and I think I'm 44 yrs old. I live in Kansas City, Mo and do most of my hunting on public land - so don't expect any bruisers from me. I'm itching to get my new Hoyt bow zeroed in on some deer this year.
Eager to hear from the rest of the team.

Schultzy 08-20-2008 08:58 PM

Nice to meet you city!!

I call a buddy of mine city so that name will stick good with me.

MN/Kyle 08-21-2008 08:45 AM

Whats uuuuuuuuuuup

Looks like we have a pretty damn good team.

I know most of you...but if not...

I'm Kyle de Minnesota. I live on a farm in east central, MN and hunt mainly around here. But then again, there is that annual trip to the Milk River (montana) every year.

Outlook for MN looks good. We have a total of 11 food plots in, and I've been seeing some pretty good ones. I'm checkin' the cams today.

Team Captain--Aaron:eek:(lol I don't mind doing it, I was for last years contest, and this years turkey contest...but if someone wants it say something)

Team Name--Young Guns;)

Team Avatar ideas--We need a name first[&:]

quiksilver 08-21-2008 09:00 AM

Lots of familiar faces on this team. GL guys. Keep Kyle away from the poontang until he shoots a deer. Then he can have at it.

...and somebody make sure he studies.

Also, now that Aaron is engaged, you guys might want to make sure he doesn't get into the Comfort Zone and start sleeping in on Saturdays.

You've gotta keep an eye on these kids.

Just kiddin - y'all have a great team. All the best. I hope we kick your asses.

buckmaster 08-21-2008 10:51 AM

Thanks for the kind words quick..:DA real inspiration, role model, leader, King.;)

Too bad this is the begining of the end for you...

I'll start pm'n guys in a day or so if we dont here from them. Otherwise... Stay Alive in here...lol we're still on our first page!

buttonbuckmaster 08-21-2008 11:02 AM

Good luck fellas.

Schultzy 08-21-2008 01:23 PM

I'll ask a few questions to get this thread going.

1. Anyone got any nice bucks on cam or just seeing them period?
2. Whats your goal this year for a buck?
3. How many years have you been bow hunting for deer?
4. Have you had any luck bow hunting deer?
5. Whats your biggest buck to date?
6. What kind of terrain are you hunting in?

There are no right or wrong answers here. Just trying to make conversation and get to know everyone a little.

Good luck guys!!