Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14) >

Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)

Community

Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)

Old 08-31-2008, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)

Hey guys, wish me luck on the bear opener tomorrow
Old 08-31-2008, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

Hey guys, wish me luck on the bear opener tomorrow
I wish you good luck, bring one home for the team!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Typical Buck

I was out last night trying to get in my two finally nights of spotting in before it's closed onSept 1stand I hit the jackpot!! I saw a deer with its head down about 100 yards out in a clover field feeding. I knew it was a big body deer so I had to turn around and check it out. I went back to get a better look and it still wouldn't lift its head. When it finally did lift its head up, I was absolutely blown away!!! Now I've seen and taken plenty of P&Y bucks over the years and pretty much know how to judge racks when I see them. This guy is defiantly a 140 to 150 class bruiser!!!! This morning I was up and out early relocating two of my stands over to this guy's neck of the woods. I'm getting pretty excited about hopefully seeing this guy walking within my bow range this fall. If he does, he'll be one heck of an archery buck for NH and huge bonus if I get it all on film.

I've never hunted this block of woodsbut from what I found this morning and where I saw him last night, I'm in the right spot. I wish sure wish I had some trail camera photostoshare but I did know he was around until last night. The other bucks in this clover field I've seen spot lighting were just OK (kind a like the video buck I posted) so I never really paid much attention to this spot. I figured I'd wait another season beforegoing in and hunting it but things have changed as of last night. The hunts on in 15 days and a wake up
Old 09-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is awesome, GOBL. I wish you luck with him, bud.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

That is awesome, GOBL. I wish you luck with him, bud.
Thats right, you guys will need all the P&Y you can get to tame these wild animals!

Go Team Dark Horse!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow guys, we just dropped to the bottom of the threads[&:]... so guess what, I just pulled the trigger on some Ultimate Camo
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Wow guys, we just dropped to the bottom of the threads[&:]... so guess what, I just pulled the trigger on some Ultimate Camo
That is awesome Aaron. I want to get some...and have had my eye on it for some time, but you know how that goes.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kyle, I was the same exact way. Im mean EXACT. I didnt need it. Dont have a reason to justify it's use ( I have wally word Realtree AP from last year).... but dang it looks sogood. And I was playing around there, entered want I wanted and all my info.... and was trying to figure shipping costs (I had been to this page many times before and it showed the shipping cost) Well I hit the "continue" button. and BAM Thank you for your purchase your order number is ***

LOL Im so excited.Till Ocotober 10th when the Visa bill rolls back around.[8D]
Old 09-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Old 09-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Guys,
Just checking back in to see what's going on. I havea feeling that Gobl is having a real hard time sleeping at night. I hope that guy makes himself comfortable so you can put the thwack on him. Let us know if you will be hunting on that first day. We open on the 15th too, but I'll wait to see what the weather is doing before I make plans to go out.
Aaron, I was one click away from purchasing the Ultimate Camo too. Which pieces did you get? I think my son could probably use some hunting clothes more than I do.
I got 2 treestands hung on Monday. Both have really good traffic nearby. One is a mile in and the other one is only a third of a mile in, so we'll see how it goes. Every thing else will be hunted with my climber.
Kyle, I see you did some bear hunting. I hope it was an exciting hunt. Let us know how it went.

Quick Reply: Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.