HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest-97/)
-   -   Official Team Moki Maddness Thread (36) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-deer-bowhunting-contest/258890-official-team-moki-maddness-thread-36-a.html)

Jim_IV 08-25-2008 03:22 PM

RE: Official Team 36 Thread.

It is an old Indian word for buck PT

What losing team you on anyway[X(]

HunterOpel 08-25-2008 04:18 PM

Alright then I will be Captain if thats good for everyone...Anybody against it?????

Now all we need is an avatar and season to come in....

PreacherTony is a wannabe Moki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sorry PreacherTony, I already have the 10 best on my team, NO ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

PreacherTony 08-25-2008 04:22 PM

ORIGINAL: HunterOpel

Alright then I will be Captain if thats good for everyone...Anybody against it?????

Now all we need is an avatar and season to come in....

PreacherTony is a wannabe Moki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sorry PreacherTony, I already have the 10 best on my team, NO ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Opel ... with your hunting success, you are one who demands RESPECT .......... Next year maybe we will be on the same team ....oh, my bad, that is not possible ... since we will be the winners, team 37 will stay together :)

HunterOpel 08-25-2008 04:24 PM

Thats a Good one PreacherTony, I do wish you the best of luck...I hope you kill a monster..:):)

PreacherTony 08-25-2008 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: HunterOpel

Thats a Good one PreacherTony, I do wish you the best of luck...I hope you kill a monster..:):)
Thanks man .... there is one there, rumor has it ....... I have no doubt you'll lay a nice one down, bro ..... looking forward to the pics ..

BrownBow33 08-25-2008 05:40 PM

ORIGINAL: fmedic5

HunterOpel gets my vote for captain. Anybody else want it?
HunterOpel gets my vote as well for captain. He is from IL what more could you want. :)

BrownBow33 08-25-2008 05:42 PM

I think a lot of us getting on here will slow down once the season starts. It will be A LOT of deer hunting and a little bit of work tied in.

HunterOpel 08-25-2008 06:47 PM

KyDeerHunter3 PM'd me and said she is working onour avatar...

I will assume responsibility of Captain if there are no objections..

RackLuster 08-25-2008 08:53 PM

opel - i think it's official. you're the captain.

i just can't wait for this season to start. every year it seems harder and harder to wait. this year is especially hard because my season ended early last year with a couple surgeries. nothing serious, just serious for a bowhunter[:'(] (elbow and shoulder). and, work interfered so much during hunting last year it wasn't even funny. I basically couldn't hunt the rut last year because of work. My season pretty much ended last year the end of October (i was able to shoot 3 does and pass up on 2 small bucks though - not a complete disappointment).

So, what I'm saying is....I WISH THE SEASON WOULD START ALREADY!!!!

HunterOpel 08-26-2008 03:57 AM

I hear ya, the weather has been in he 70's, been out squirrel huntng and I really wish I was in a tree deer hunting..
I have it lucky with my job, I take off and hunt the whole season, I have to work a few days in Oct,but not many and none in Nov & Dec.. I only bowhunt..
I am ready for Sept. 15th to get here for Missouri season, my first buck last year come from there, the one I had in the contest.. Season starts OCT.1 in ILL..
I have been watching a really Big one 190"+, all summer on a new piece of property I just got permission to hunt on and Saturday I got another piece to hunt in a river bottom and went out to scout sunday and seen a monster in a hay field, had a buddy along and he counted 25 pionts and I counted 19, so he is somewhere in there, well ove 200" NT..
So I am pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!