Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5) >

Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Community

Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Old 08-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Hey guys...here is the list!

80 Pa Bow/Flinter
93 Predator19
255 sticknstringer
340 Bowfishing Addiction
298 Oregonoutdoordude
24 Rick James
286 nctaxi
187 W9AR

23 Louisianna Tomkat
389 rookiebowhuntr_PA
Old 08-20-2008, 07:32 PM

Default RE: Official Team 5 Thread

All aboard!
Old 08-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, checking in. I figure as we all check in, we can tell a little about each other. I am 39 living in North Carolina, full time sign maker, part time taxidermist. Hunting blind this year, no trail cameras, no nothing. I have been using technology too much over the past few years and haven't benefited, so this year Iam going blind. Have some good properties, that I have been passing some good little bucks on, so maybe this year will be the year. Good to be on ya'lls team and let's hear about you.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in from Louisiana here. I am 40, living in Louisiana. Full time Cell Site Field Operations Tech. I am definately looking forward to my first bow-kill buck this season. This is only my 3rd season so I am still kinda green. I do have property with good buck potential, so we will see. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Good to be on Team 5 with you guys. Here's hoping everyone has a safe and prosperous season.

LT
Old 08-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, checking in. Iplan to put in a good amount of time in both PA and NY this year, hopefully I can put some inches on the board for us.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I was just trying to find out who rookibowhunter_PA is on the Forum Member List and he is not showing up as a member of the site. Just a heads up and maybe one of you guys know what to do with this situation.

LT
Old 08-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deleted. Double post. Oops
Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys checking in from nebraska, I am a 22 year old railroader, I live in central nebraska and have lived in the same town all my life, The ground I hunt is looking promising this year. Last year was my first bow kill after hunting 8 years with a bow. I am confident that I can put up some good numbers this year if I see the right buck. Nice to meet everyone.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

Guys, I was just trying to find out who rookibowhunter_PA is on the Forum Member List and he is not showing up as a member of the site. Just a heads up and maybe one of you guys know what to do with this situation.

LT
my spelling error, I took the e out of the huntr part and added an e to the rooki part. Recheck it, it's good now.

BTW, I like the looks of this team, it's strong.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Fork Horn

Checking in from Wisconsin. First year in this contest and I'm hoping to contribute mightily. Been practicing QDM for 8 years now and saw a beauty last year I've got my sights on. Got my trail cameras out and will be checking them this coming weekend as I'm heading up to NW Wisconsin to put out donuts for the upcoming bear season. Do we get points for a bear kill ? Been saving up my vacation so I'm ready to roll.

Gerry

Quick Reply: Official Team Shoulder Shock Thread (5)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.