Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2) >

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Community

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Old 12-10-2008, 07:37 PM

Default RE: Official Team 2 Thread

Yeah, it's definitely been quiet around here. I've got two more days to hunt goats (if I take tomorrow off work). Then I'm off to Seattle for work next week and may get out for a deer hunt when I get back but chances of them carrying racks still by then get slimmer by the day. It may just be a meat hunt.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Things got crappy up here guys with deer losing bone and snow piling up by the foot....I need more venison so I will be carting the smokepole this weekend...

It has been a tough year for me despite all the excitement! Oh well that is part of the game!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Did We WIN this thing yet???
Old 12-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Did We WIN this thing yet???
Funny Guy! I got laid off for the next 2 weeks so there is a chance I may shoot more deer, however they may be bald.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

My season will start back up after the New year. The temps here haven't been too cold so maybe there will be some deer around still sporting some head gear.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry for not posting for awhile guys. I managed to get out again for our rifle season (with a crossbow and bow) for two days. The second day I took two really nice doe (120 pounds each) and missed an 8 pointer. The day afterwards I suffered a problem with my heart and was laid up for two weeks. I plan on heading back out come the 26th...and everyday up until the 4th. There are still some deer running around in my neck of the woods so I have my fingers crossed.

A Merry Christmas to all you!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frank,

I hope everything is ok with the ticker. Congrats on the doe and good luck with te rest of your season.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Sorry for not posting for awhile guys. I managed to get out again for our rifle season (with a crossbow and bow) for two days. The second day I took two really nice doe (120 pounds each) and missed an 8 pointer. The day afterwards I suffered a problem with my heart and was laid up for two weeks. I plan on heading back out come the 26th...and everyday up until the 4th. There are still some deer running around in my neck of the woods so I have my fingers crossed.

A Merry Christmas to all you!
Hope all is well! Merry Chrismas to you too!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Frank I hope you're OK..

To all my Team-Mates and woods brothers, I wish you and your loved ones all the joys of the Season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2008, 08:13 PM

Happy New Year guys!

Unfortunately Dec. 31 marks the end of our deer season. I had a good year in all but didn't run a stick through anything bigger than my fox. Lots of opportunities at brown bears, a missed reindeer, my 1st - 3rd red fox, 2 passed billy goats at under 20 yards but no deer other than the one I did in with the rifle. At least I survived it all and have my health so I'll be back at it again in the spring! All the best for 2009 to all of you!

Quick Reply: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.