Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2) >

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Community

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Old 08-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Also what theheck are you posting pics of charlie the tuna with the Colonel for anyway.....thought you were a preacher, that is disrespectful.... Colonel Sanders is dead!!! [8D]
Old 08-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Your fish on your <<giggle>> avatar looks just like Charlie with a little dental work ...

Old 08-29-2008, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

here ya go...dunno if you like it

Old 08-29-2008, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 2 Thread

Hey think i'm in your team. Sorry I have not signed in or w/E I have been really busy. So if you still kept me on ur team......
My name is Brittany Biss. I'm in the 12th grade. I am 17 and I live on a small farm in Lower Salem,Ohio where I plan to kill my big buck.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:02 AM

Welcome aboard Brittany.

I like that avatar....thats pretty sweet.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hi lilbiss..Salem Huh? just a stones throw from me in North Lima. Sadly, I think you have been replaced when you failed to check in for 2 weeks. I don't know what happens at this point. Maybe PM Rob PA/Bowyer about getting on the alternates list?

Old 08-29-2008, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

KY the avatar is good work don't get me wrong..much better artistically than mine, but a shark biting a tree does not really relate to hunting. The theme is the best hunter in the animal (fish)kingdom lurking in a tree after deer.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Lilbiss..I did PM Rob he said yes get your name on the alternate list if you are seious about being in the contest.

We may have jumped the gun a bit on the replacement, sorry for that. Good luck in your hunting year and when you tag that monster stop in and rub our faces in it....[&o]
Old 08-29-2008, 09:52 AM

Just checking in again - wife talked me into pulling the camper out to a lake this weekend so I'll miss opener (supposed to be 90+ out anyways). Picked up a new spotting scope at Cabelas last night, and look forward to using it (found a new spot last night with a decent 5x5) - only about 300yds off a rarely-traveled highway though, but it's next to the intersection of a corn field, soybeans, and a river - kind of like a little bit of treestand heaven right there.

Have a good extended weekend everyone,
Old 08-29-2008, 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: deadstick

Just checking in again - wife talked me into pulling the camper out to a lake this weekend so I'll miss opener (supposed to be 90+ out anyways). Picked up a new spotting scope at Cabelas last night, and look forward to using it (found a new spot last night with a decent 5x5) - only about 300yds off a rarely-traveled highway though, but it's next to the intersection of a corn field, soybeans, and a river - kind of like a little bit of treestand heaven right there.

Have a good extended weekend everyone,
Whew! Pressure's on, I could be the first to post up now!

Quick Reply: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.