Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2) >

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Old 08-28-2008, 04:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 2 Thread

Hey fellas nice to have Kodiak aboard. Raining the last two nights here in Iowa, yesterday I got three inches at my house. Real excited about this year with a couple of new farms to hunt and all. May even try some of the public ground that they say is holding a monster buck.... Seen a few pics of him but never laid eyes on him personally. A guy from Monona county shot a 214" with his bow in the same area but wasn't the brute that has been spotted. Well you all hang in there and season will be here soon enough. GO TREE SHARKS
Old 08-28-2008, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 2 Thread

Bob,

I'll be hunting from October 31 until Nov 9 in Wisconsin myself with MDBUCKHUNTER over on Team 14. His uncle has some connections with a friend that has some land there and they've been sending me some nice pics.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Hey guys! Checking in from Kodiak. I'm just coming off a busy season of killing halibut and king salmon and getting regeared for hunting season. I head out to the south end of the island on Monday (9/1) for a reindeer and blacktail hunt. It's a spot I hunted a couple years ago so I've got it scouted and patterned for a week of chasing P&Y bucks.
Kodiak, you're to cool for this team ... I would put a complaint in ,,,,

Old 08-28-2008, 05:00 AM
Spike

I will be hunting Kentucky opening weekend and then again later in the year when ever I have time. Then my bread and butter is Ohio for rut hunting. I may sneak away to Toronto for late October but my out of state hunt im counting on is Indiana. Then Im working on a hunt swap for Mississippi in January. I even talkedto a guy last night for a swap in Kansas. Lets hope tags get filled early and fast and I'll hunt them all!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Dominant Buck

DoesELOWAPI translate to Big Loosers?
Dave:

For the record.....you lose a little "effect" when you misspell losers.

I wish you guys luck....and honestly I think the team name is really cool. Very original there GR8

Old 08-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've realized that misspelling words bugs a lot of guys on here. Therefore, it's done for effect. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep up the good work.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Doesn't bug me at all! It just loses some effect when you call someone a loser and misspell it! Ironic, huh?
Old 08-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

You may think so but I don't. Tony gets all bent out of shape over stuff like that. I think it makes him go into convulsions or something.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Dave I'm joking WITH you all the while.

Good luck this year, man....and keep coming with the smack!
Old 08-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will be strictly hunting PA. I have a very good spot to hunt this year and I put alot of time in scouting and setting up stands over the summer. Hopefully I will have some new game cam pics to share shortly.

...and, heck, you guys sure do post alot. I try to check at least once each day and there is an extra 3 or 4 pages each time I check in!

Quick Reply: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.