Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2) >

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Old 08-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Official Team 2 Thread

Sorry I have not been posting more guys but this is my first week back at the regular job and things are crazy. I thought I mentioned it previously but I am cool with the Great Whites of the Woods...uuhhh, I mean Tree Sharks name.

Our early "doe only" season starts in about three weeks. Then regular archery is October 4th. It cannot come fast enough.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sept 15 here. 18 days away!!!! I'm chomping at the bit. the mornings have been cool here which is very unusually for this time of year. I'd like the low 60's in the morning if we can get it and a high of 80. That's acceptable here.

We need our Tree shark logo. Great white of the woods sounds pretty cool too.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tree Sharks "The Great White Hunters!"

Old 08-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jordan,

Where do you usually duck hunt at? On the river up your way?
Old 08-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just went thread hopping in my boredom. There are still 6-10 teams without a name and still a bunch of teams that do not have all 10 guys checked in.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hi Fellas, I'm back after a much needed few days with the kids at Sesame Place Park over near Philly..They had a great time.

As I said before I'm behind Adam as Captain! As for the logo feel free to get something designed, I'm gonna stick with this Avatar, I like it!

Glad to see some of the others have checked in. I have a feeling this is gonna be the least active posting team I've ever been on. Which is sad thats where the fun is.

PT has been pretty active I see. Sometimes ya wonder what closed down Gas Station he Preaches at. He means well though.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

It good to hear that the trip went well and you got a chance to unwind with the kids.

Your avatar is nice. However, it would be good to say what others have to offer.We can't really have different avatars for different people on the same team? Kind of defeats the team part. If there's nothing else we can agree on if you can provide the picture of the shark and the tree stand set-up I can work on it for texture and such. Add Team 2 to it and shrink it down without loosing anything.

A lot of others teams are far worse off than ours is with team participation. It's still early so hopefully it will pick up as the season starts. You know that 80% of the people do not even come on here until hunting season.

As far as Tony goes isn't he a principal at a private school? They have nothing better to do all day then surf the web and do nothing.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davepjr71

As far as Tony goes isn't he a principal at a private school? They have nothing better to do all day then surf the web and do nothing.
Our school doesn't start until 9/8 [:-]

I am still kickin busy tho ... I jump on at breaks, and let you boys have it ...

Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Leave Poor Tony alone..he only has a few weeks left to talk trash..once the hunting starts he is pretty much is done. [:-]

Quick Reply: Official Team Tree Sharks Thread (2)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.