Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 12-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

Hey guys sorry about not checking in lately.

I sorry to hear about your luck also AFhunter, when it rains it can sure pour hey...keep your chin up man, and i hope the best for you.

Im headed out this afternoon to try my luck, got my bow and muzzy in my pop up blind with me we shall see what happens.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Coop man sorry to hear you lost the deer. Sounds like you gave it one hell of a effort though. Gonna get real quiet around here without you. I hope things turn around soon and you are able to get on with life. Really sucks you are getting hammered by the AF.

Mo you have some crappy luck with deer and trucks don't you?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 PM

Well gang, I do have some good news. I just spoke with Coop, and HE GOT A JOB!!! It sure was good to hear him chipper and in a good mood again!!

Early in.....He wanted me to thank you for the nice card you sent him. He appreciated it very much.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Mo- As a team mate and "family" member is there something we could do for AF to offset his misfortune. Glad to hear he got the job!
Old 12-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I called the phone co. this AM and worked out a better deal for phone/internet/tv and am back. Sorry guys, your peace and quiet has ended!!!!! I go back to work January 12th and am excited beyond all control! I appreciate all Team 19's kind words and thoughts. We got an ice storm last night and ended up with 2 inches of ice and sleet. Just got back inside from clearing the driveway with the skidloader. The stuff is so thick, I wasn't breaking through it when I walked out to the toy barn. Anyway, thanks again!
Old 12-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

I called the phone co. this AM and worked out a better deal for phone/internet/tv and am back.

There goes the neighborhood ......[:-]

Coop, I'll hit ya wid so many combinations, you'll think you're a Master Lock [8D]
Old 12-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I called the phone co. this AM and worked out a better deal for phone/internet/tv and am back.

Coop, I'll hit ya wid so many combinations, you'll think you're a Master Lock [8D]
Lissen here girlyboy, when I get done with you, you'll be running down the road in your pumps and matching handbag with mascara streaking down your cheeks feeling like an illegitimate red headed step-daughter!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Lissen here girlyboy, when I get done with you, you'll be running down the road in your pumps and matching handbag with mascara streaking down your cheeks feeling like an illegitimate red headed step-daughter!

Old 12-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back mark...glad to hear your going to be getting a another job now too, thats great news!

Well i just got home from the afternoon hunt, seen 9 does and zero bucks, man i love michigan..lol
I almost took a shot at one of the bigger does that came in but she didnt present me with a perfect shot so i didnt take it.
I will be back out tommorrow for the afternoon hunt, winter storm warning in effect from tonight thru tommorrow night. but ill be
going anyway if it isnt too windy that is.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Better you than me brother. Today it dropped from 24 degrees to 6 degrees in a matter of 2 hours and tomorrow's high is supposed to be -1. I'm gonna stay inside and spend the day with the wife. Bow season opens back up here on the 22nd.

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.