Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 08-21-2008, 06:26 PM

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

i bought about 20 acres last year along the walnut creek,,, and have about a total of five miles of it to hunt. there are some true monsters on it
Old 08-21-2008, 06:59 PM

i shot about a 130 class buck two years ago there, seen many bigger but never did score. last year drew on five diffenent bucks in that 130-140 class range but kept waiting on bigger ones. hopefully will connect again this year
Old 08-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't let the contest influence whether or not you shoot. If it's not the buck for you, don't do it. I have several nice ones scoped out and will take any of them that give me a legitimate shot.

Good Luck Brother.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: iowabob85

Well Howdy Ho AFHunter long time no talk. Do you suppose mobow has another one in him this year or will the buck fever come back to haunt him????LOL
Hey, lookie here!! Welcome bob! How ya been?

Hey, if you've come for the classes, you're in the right room. School will beginning later this week. Stick around, you might learn something.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

LMAO.... If there ever was a boat anchor for a team mate.... It would be pahardwoods..... You poor, poor suckers.
Behind every good tug of war team, there is a great anchor my friend. Can't build a house on sand.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah Jeez, now you all got MOBOW all frisky and talking smack. That means I have to sit second chair AGAIN!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Ah Jeez, now you all got MOBOW all frisky and talking smack. That means I have to sit second chair AGAIN!
HEY!! Did I just hear a cell phone beeping?? WHO IN THE HELL would bring a cell phone to the woods???
Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

You guys are brutal. I have sat out all the other years in the contest, never even opened a thread anywhere in the contest forum. Boy do I have a lot to learn. BTW, I wasn't serious about that "Out to lunch" team name. Maybe all the other teams should think about usingit though cause that's what their going to look like when we are done with them
U might have sat the others out, but you learn fast,young jedi.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Typical Buck

Team one sent a rep to PM me and ask if team 19 would please help them with there avatar. How low do you have to be to ask the competition for help on the second night? Maybe i can sell avatars to other teams in exchange for 1 inch of antler.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Typical Buck

I too am for mobow as team captain. With leadership comes great responsibility mobow, i trust that you will lead us to the promise land.

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.