Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 08-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

Hey dstubb what program do you use for creating the avatar? I really like the way it looks. You do good work. I am looking forward to seeing a final version once we get the name and such figured out.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

I used Adobe Photoshop to create that. I just used a combination of images that i found online and pieced them together except for the bow sight, i had to draw that in Photoshop. This is what i do all day long and all night, i recently quit my job as the creative director at a pharmaceutical company and now just do freelance from home. So i am at this computer from dusk til dawn everyday. At least i can check these forums about every 5 minutes now. Heres a link to some of the work that i have done. I really need to update it, some of that stuff is really old. http://www.coroflot.com/public/indiv...&from_url=true
Old 08-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Easy on our boy NC, AF hunter, you don't want to break a hip!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

If you guy's had to pick a second place team which one would it be?
Old 08-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

That would be a no, got skunked (as far as this contest is concerned). On to this year. You had a good one last year, be happy.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Y'all come in our house and talk smack. We have a voodoo priest on retainer that's gonna put a whammy on all your heiny's! Gonna shake dem chicken bones and sprinkle a little powder and boom! All the antlers in your area fall off the deer!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:11 PM

And hell, one of them, Mark, hasn't laid one down for the contest in the last 2 years!! Ain't that a man law violation?? You can't talk smack if you can't back the talk??
Old 08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO.... If there ever was a boat anchor for a team mate.... It would be pahardwoods..... You poor, poor suckers.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since we have a Mark on the team, I'm Coop. I'm a retired Air Force Master Sergeant. I live in South Central Iowa and have 51 acres with a 7 acre pond. The west half of my property is all deer sanctuary. Looking forward to this season and hanging with y'all.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Y'all come in our house and talk smack. We have a voodoo priest on retainer that's gonna put a whammy on all your heiny's! Gonna shake dem chicken bones and sprinkle a little powder and boom! All the antlers in your area fall off the deer!
All I can say is I suream glad I am on this team. I don't need any more bald headed deer running around my woods.

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.