Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 10-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

Don, so what you're saying is...You left your wife at home and went off for a weekend with the guys. Then while you were sitting in your chair in the front row, you almost got a lap dance from a young doe but didn't 'cause you didn't have any bucks?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:47 AM

Coop.......That is hysterical!! Figuratively speaking, that is EXACTLY what happened! LMAO! Aw man, that's funny. And, I'm leaving the wife at home and headed somewhere every weekend for the next 6 weeks.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to give you a smile! Just don't tell the wifey what you you're up to, or you'll be in bigtrouble!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

AF you have quite the way with words there. Very funny indeed. If my wife reads that she may never let me go hunting again.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:42 AM

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Don, so what you're saying is...You left your wife at home and went off for a weekend with the guys. Then while you were sitting in your chair in the front row, you almost got a lap dance from a young doe but didn't 'cause you didn't have any bucks?
ROFLMAO!!! That is too funny!!! I' don't care who ya are. LOL
Old 10-07-2008, 08:46 AM

Don yeah gotta love that G2 Just spoke with Chuck yesterday, Of course he had to yell at me for not shooting a buck. LOL He still swears he developed a Doe attracting camo. LOL. You need to write that story of the deer almost ending up in you lap up for the Website. Im sure Chuck would post it in the encounters section. Thats great stuff right there. When I spoke with him last night he said we are getting closer to being able to get some of the 3D suits made. YIPPIE!!! I already told him I called dibs on the first one. LOL!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:27 AM

PA, that's a good idea. I'll write that up and send it to him....I ordered a G2 suit through Dubbya (Dustin) last December.....Still waiting for it......I also want a 3D suit.....I am continually amazed at what I can get away with wearing that stuff......I can't even explain it, but there's something scientific to it for sure. Or, Chuck just got lucky....LOL.....it really does work though. If I could get a ScentLok lined 3D suit........I would be in hog heaven. Hey, PM me his email address.....thanks.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dear Mrs. Mobow,

You don't know me, but my name is Buck. It is commonly known that your husband has a grudge against me and has been quite candid in the public about wanting to kill me. I know he is trying to use my girl to get to me, but in the meantime, he is also being unfaithful to you. Just last weekend, he tried to talk her into giving him a lap dance.

I know he is coming out to the country to indulge in his sickness again this weekend, so what do you say? You and me for a nice quiet weekend? I could be there in the evening after he left and wouldn't leave your side until the wee hours of Monday morning. Here is a little more about myself:

I am a very non typical male.
On a score of 1 to 10 points, I'm a 17.
I am 250 lbs of pure muscle.
I have brown eyes
Brown hair with just a hint of white
I love low light evenings with my lady friends
I also enjoy dining by starlight
And when it comes to intimacy, I have been known to be able to go 24/7 for two weeks.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Buck
Old 10-07-2008, 06:32 PM

LMAO!! Coop...you my friend......AIN'T RIGHT!! I'm trying to imagine what sharing a deer camp with you could possibly be like, but......alas I've let my EMT liscense expire and I'm not about to give you mouth to mouth when you fall over. But give me an AED and I will GLADLY shock yer ass!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't help it man! It's in my genes!!! (I come from a long line of smart arses!) At least I didn't post it on the main thread....Oops! Nevermind!!!

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.