Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 08-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

ORIGINAL: mobow

Mark, I'm not even gonna ask why you've got a goat...no, no....I don't wanna know..
Sheep are too obvious!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

What part of Missouri are you in Mobow? I grew up in Missouri on the southern border in a small farm town called Cassville. It's about an hour from Springfield and Branson. Wish i could have hunted the Ozarks but i moved away when i was in middle school. Oh well, Ohio has it's share of bruisers and i plan on taking one this year. I got a new 185 acre farm to hunt this year that is virgin as far as hunting goes. This place is swarming with big bucks and i am feeling good about this season.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:15 AM

dstubb, I'm about 4-5 hours north of there. I do, however, hunt a farm in the ozarks, just south of Salem. If you know where Montauk state park is, this farm is about 3 miles from there.

Mark......You and I are gonna have to talk some more buddy.....you worry me.....LOL.....hey, do you have a text package on your phone? I'm always looking for new people to bug while I'm on stand....
Old 08-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

aaaaah, no I don't...Yeah thats the ticket, I don't have txt capability! I'm still havin' nightmares about the message you sent me last year after you said buck naked and I figured out you weren't talking about the deer!

Send me a PM later with your cell.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mark probably does have texting on his phone just not the mental capability to use it.........................[8D]

*swoosh, gone*
Old 08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NCRemington700

Mark probably does have texting on his phone just not the mental capability to use it.........................[8D]

*swoosh, gone*
Your team just called and they said if you don't start staying in your own yard, they're gonna have you put down. I let them know that's not necessary, I'm gonna put you down with a REAL buck not those lil puppies you shoot down there.[8D]
Old 08-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Typical Buck

Geez Mobo, after being a team mate the last two seasons, I missed not being on this year. But after reading some of your new "mates" posts, guess I'm glad now!! Good luck to you guys.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Typical Buck

danscott, mobow is with some real hunters now. He has been PM me all day saying how he's so happy to not have a bunch of clowns that call them selves hunters on his team this year.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

Bring in the clowns, oops they are already here!!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:11 PM

Remind me, danscott.....did you lay one out in any of the previous 2 seasons? I honestly don't remember...

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.