Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official America's Team Thread (19) >

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Community

Official America's Team Thread (19)

Old 08-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official team 19 hang out...

No PT, that didn't take long at all. 30 minutes while I ate my lunch (bologna of course!)

Gotta have fun Brother, gotta have fun.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

You have to start a new thread with that poem. Everyone in this contest needs to read that.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mobow, I say we go with the team avatar as modified by DStubb.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK fellas this is just a little wierd. You guys have the dark horses emblem on yer avatar can we say, awe never mind if you guys want to swing like that it's fine with me...LOL
Old 08-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

mobow, my man plamergt3 is one of our military men. He pm'd me prior to sign ups saying he'll be deployed again and won't be here for the sign ups but will for hunting. I made sure to sign him up so allow me to check in for him as well.

Thanks captn.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

God bless our fighting men and women. But I think it is palmergt3 LOL.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

mobow, my man plamergt3 is one of our military men. He pm'd me prior to sign ups saying he'll be deployed again and won't be here for the sign ups but will for hunting. I made sure to sign him up so allow me to check in for him as well.

Thanks captn.
Palmergt3 had a thread about being back right at opening season and was asking since he wouldn't have time to scout the property, whether or not he should skip this season. I have PM'd him, but have not heard back from him. I think we should get an alternate of our choice if he can't make it and we have waited until the season has started to find out whether or not he'll be here.

I am not suggesting that we drop him now. I understand what it's like to be in the military.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Mobow, I say we go with the team avatar as modified by DStubb.
AF i am going to have to disagree on the avatar. I did that for you because you requested it. I think that it ruins the avatar and we are not hunting horses. I am sticking with the classic avatar design personally. If you want to go with that feel free.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:50 PM

Thanks, Rob. I appreciate you checking in for him. I respect, and greatly apprciate, the service he's doing for me and our country. As far as I'm concerned, he's welcome on this team even if he only gets to hunt the last 3 days of his season. If you talk to him, you give him my grattitude, and let him know he's got a place on this team, ok? Too bad he can't be here now, though. He's missing all the fun stuff!

Coop, I like the avatar. We just need to decide on a team name. I'm ok with that name, but it's not up to me. I'm pretty much ok with ANY name, so it's whatever ya'll wanna do.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll go with the flow brother. Just wanted that 13th place team to see that they are in our sights.

Quick Reply: Official America's Team Thread (19)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.