Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Buck Luck Thread  (33) >

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 33 Thread

HAHAHAHA LOL!!!

That would be cool if we could be on the same team next year!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

Thats awesome! What kind is it?
I bet its a diamond..!!

Hey guys I havent checked in for a while but really have had nothing to talk much about?? It is now rifle season here in Md and this is basically the end of my bowhunting for the year!!I will be out a few more times but to be honest I am pretty drained out with hunting right now!! I always get like this at some point in the season, but this year it happened to come a little sooner!!! i dont have the drive to WANT to go out right now, ohhh how id much rather be on a trout stream at some times then in the woods!!
I will be sure to keep ya'll updated if I do any good in gun season, and what I do with the rest of mybow season as well!! Gd Luck to the rest of ya!!

ohhhhhh and sure would of been nice to shut Team 13 the hell up wouldnt it?????? I wish we could keep this team next year!!! All you guys are a blast to talk too throughout this season, each one of ya are great!!!
What would make you think it is a Diamond? Have you been looking in places you shouldnt? I agree we should name it "Hot ass wives"... and the motto should be "we go down do you?"
Old 12-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not to steal your topic Mahoning, but I am thinking of a Reezen to buy a new bow also
Old 12-02-2008, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys. I'm all for keeping the same team next year. by far this has been the most fun and active one I've been on and I've been doing it a few years now. With that said, wanted to share this news with my team first.

PA rifle season opened yesterday and I always know when his cell calls mine during Archery or rifle, I simply answer, 'How big?'.

His next deer would be his 50th of his PA career so he held out for a buck all archery. Passed on a lot of does and just never saw any good bucks. When the phone rang, I knew it would be good. I could hear the cracking in his voice as he told me about the 9 point he just put down. By far his biggest buck of his career. He shot it and it fell down beside the tree my late grandfather (his father in law) used to stand at every year. Seemed fitting that was where he found him.

He taped him out quickly last night and came up with 134". I have 1 cell phone picture so far and should get some more this morning. I will post them as soon as I can.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

Hi Guys,
Long story made short; My wife had to have surgery Monday morning.
She is fine but will need some one close by for a couple of weeks so my
bow season is over. Might make it out for M/L season latter on but time will
tell. Sorry i couldn"t connect for the Team this year. This was my first year
doing this and I certainly agree I would like to be on the same team next year!
I have enjoyed talking with all of you and following the seasons events! The good
thing is that we can stay in touch with each other.
Good Luck to all of Team 33 in all that they do !!!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

VT,

Glad to see you have your priorities, I know a few guys who wouldn't. It's a shame but there out there. Glad to hear she is doing ok and I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Old 12-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys,

Here is a picture as promised. As you can see, he's a pretty happy guy!!

Old 12-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

High quality deer there with nice symetrical look to it even though it looks to be a nine.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Pops !! I really appreciate it.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

hope your wife recovers quickly VT, you're doing the right thing by staying by her side...

I already tried a week or so ago to ask Rob if we could keep our same team, but its not gonna happen, only the winning team. So we need 3 more bucks to be killed

I'll be rifle hunting for the next 2 weeks, its a nice change of pace for me... Then I'm going to lay off the woods until after christmas and hope to get a few more late season bow hunts in... so far the big guy has dodged the orange army, I hope he survives another 10 days!

Quick Reply: Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.