Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Buck Luck Thread  (33) >

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Community

Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Old 08-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Buck Luck (33) Thread

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

Wellll Hoghunting was on earlier today but didnt get the chance to check in? In da Woods hasent been on since the 13th, but I am sure he will show!!

I'm on now!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

Whats our 2008/2009 Bowhunting contest winning Avatar gonna look like for Team BUCK LUCK?????

Any ideas guys just throw em together and I will have Jenna(KYdeerhunter) try to throw us a avatar together!! She does great work!!

I cant picture much, maybe one guy with a bunch of bucks surrounding? One buck with 10 guys surrounding? I just cant picture anything.....so whatever you guys can dream up????????
Maybe something like a double drop tine buck? IDK either.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ohh and leave poor Buckeye alone he is going to take enough of a beating after this contest gets rolling !!
I have backed my talk in this contest, have you?
Old 08-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys sorry for the short post earlier, but I was running arnd like crazy and just wanted to get signed in
My name is dan and I'll be splitting my hunting time between Canton PA(@ rick james's place120+acres) ,oneontaNY( my place 178acres ajoined to 2500acres state land) and albany ny where I have a total of 4 propertys to hunt. Both Rick James and my property have been under QDM style management for over 8years and let me say that our efforst are really starting to pay off!! Some of you may know me from R.James field journals. he'll be writing abt our hunting season again this year so you'll be able to read all about our adventures [8D]As for my hunting bow..this year I'll be hunting with a bowtech commander 28indraw, 60lbs. I'll be shooting GoldTip Pro-hunters topped with 100gr magnus stinger 4blade broadheads. The bow will befitted with a CopperJohn DeadNuts2 compitition site, 10 AEP Stab and a wiskerbisket rest.
So how did we all do last year? Heres a pic of my rob buck last year...he's not the biggest I saw last year but I sure did work my butt of to get him
WesternMd- thanks for the kind words
mahoningbuck- Rob too funny...I work for corrections as well!!

Old 08-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Ohh and leave poor Buckeye alone he is going to take enough of a beating after this contest gets rolling !!
I have backed my talk in this contest, have you?

We will just have to see how this year pans out!!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Hoghunting glad you found us!! Looking forward to seeing your pics, now hurry and get that camera!!

Dan~~ Hope all that management work really does show this year!! Also looking forward to reading about how you put a slammer down this year for us!!

Solocam~~ I am also drawing a blank??????? Im sure out of ten of someone will be able to dream up something!?!?
Old 08-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am glad to!I will try to get the camera today!

I thought the team name was "Buck Luck"!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

I thought the team name was "Buck Luck"!
I think he is talking about our avatar Hog. If you any ideas please throw them out there.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh ok... I will try to think of somthing... Do you know why it shows that I am not checked in yet? Mabye HuntingEd hasn't logged on yet. Anyways I just wanted to make sure I didn't sign in wrong or anything.

Thanks
John
Old 08-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

Oh ok... I will try to think of somthing... Do you know why it shows that I am not checked in yet? Mabye HuntingEd hasn't logged on yet. Anyways I just wanted to make sure I didn't sign in wrong or anything.

Thanks
John

John~~ dont worry you checked in, Ed is the one that needs to edit the list..! So dont worry we wont forget about ya !!

Quick Reply: Official Team Buck Luck Thread (33)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.