Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Elowapi Thread (15) >

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Community

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Old 09-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

Alright, that’s some good news.
Good luck pines!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

awesome pines!! leaving to hunt??

i got all my clothes washed today....still outside hangin on the fence to dry....will be sprayed and put in the bin.....thats 1 chore out of the way....
Old 09-11-2008, 08:20 PM

Yup I am leaving tomm night around 11--after work and driving 3 hours up north to the land. Will get there around 1 and wake up around 4:30 to get in the stand at 5an hour before open at 6 am

There have been deer infront of my stand everyday for the last 2 weeks! Just need the right one now!

Pines
Old 09-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

awesome!!! good luck!! DONT FORGET THE CAMERA!!!

YOU

BOW

BUCK

in one pic!! (sorry just doin my job as captain..ive seen a few guys not beable to enter because they forgot the bow...)

Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck, Pines!!! Im really getting anxious now that other seasons are starting. MO opens on Monday, I hope the cool weather we've been having sticks around.

I put out the new trail cam today. Im hoping to get the big 8 i have the sheds from on film. He hasnt been hunted at all on this farm, so Ill wait till i get him on camera and then i make my move . Im really hoping to take a pic with his sheds from the past 2 years, a trail cam pic, and me with my bow laying over him. That would make my year.

Also shot the bow a little. My tributes dialed in, only thing i need to do before monday is wash my clothes.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good luck!

I checked my (Ben's) camera here at the house. I had about a dozen pictures of Dagger, one fawn and a couple of Dagger and Trey. The big boy has been absent but talking with my neighbor, he said a big one's been spotted in the back field so I think he's around, or there is multiples...probably multiples.

Here's Dagger:

Old 09-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh and Matt, ask Ben about last nights B.U.C.K round. I had him beat in 6 arrows, damn near 4 arrows. You don't see him offering that information do you. Ben? Ben? Bueller, Bueller?[8D]
Old 09-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Oh and Matt, ask Ben about last nights B.U.C.K round. I had him beat in 6 arrows, damn near 4 arrows. You don't see him offering that information do you. Ben? Ben? Bueller, Bueller?[8D]
Now to be fair, when I beat Rob a week ago, I shared it with ONE person. Now that the gloves are off the next time it happens. Let's just say, when I do I will pull a "twildasin." And you can take both of those predictionsto the bank, poorguy.[8D]
Old 09-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, I don't even want to go there. I need to get down there for a game of BUCK, so I can see how many arrows it takes before I get my butt handed to me.

I'm up in NY now, I drove straight from work, and got here around 6. I'll be up here for the weekend, and I will check in every now and then. Yesterday evening I put my quiver on and loaded it with arrows. Went outside to shoot, and it definitely took some time to get used to. A little extra weight throwing my balance off, but it turned out alright.

Ben, and Rob, have a good time at Gander tomorrow. Wish I could make it.

Everyone else heading out this weekend, good luck to you.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Now to be fair, when I beat Rob a week ago, I shared it with ONE person. Now that the gloves are off the next time it happens. Let's just say, when I do I will pull a "twildasin." And you can take both of those predictionsto the bank, poorguy.[8D]
Hey, you did better than pulling a twildasin, he never scored his last round. Sorry Ben, had to.

See ya tomorrow at the Gander Jam. Bring the credit card. LOL

Quick Reply: Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.