Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Elowapi Thread (15) >

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Community

Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Old 08-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 15 Thread

rybo...park ranger federal park ranger but, i got more career paths than i can shake a stick at...all LE...going to start out as a seasonl park ranger next season...but after that i dont know...im not far from either of those places actually...across the river from shippingsport...maybe 15-20 mins away from both roughly...

bluetick(matt) dad and i used to run walker dogs till i was 11 and we got out...hard to find land to run dogs here, we moved and lost our yard, dad started working more and more...now i run with my buddy...he hunts grnitech walker male...his girlfriends son has a walker female...actually planning to head to a nite hunt with the boy and his pup tomorrow nite! id love another hound...

i just spent the summer on cape cod!! back home to PA now...SW PA actually...head to college this weekend

time to go cool off in the pool and go groundhog hunting for the evening....bow shooting good...Sig shot good today....lets see if the 22-250 feels like shootin good this evening!
Old 08-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Cool, I left that part out for me too. We have 2 former CHAMPS on here, & a current LEO. We just keep getting better & better.
I need to slow down, next thing you know I’ll be trash talking along the lines of quik & buckeye.
Actually 3 former champs on this team. I was a member of the first champion team...the Elite 8, though I sheepishly admit to not having contributed that season[&o].
Old 08-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I'm going to prominently place my rock in the scorecard picture with my buck this fall. [8D]
That sounds like a great idea. I'll do the same. Course buckeye can see my rock everyday in my avatar. You can look too Germ. [8D]

MGH PA, I gave up and didn't plant this year. It's a natural funnel, that's why I put my food plot there anyway. I'm sure there are still clovers there tho probably in rough shape.

I'm also going to do a little more hunting around my house this year. Some dandys were running last year, saw that one this year and know of a droptine buck I haven't seen here not to mention the piebald doe.

I hung a stand here at the house tonight.

peakrut, I'll see you in Nov.

WOW, 3 former champs on one team! Alright CM, now this year your contributing!
Old 08-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Bartender

You better believe it Brother.
Official guide.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:11 PM

Hey guys,

So i will be hunting in wisconsin this year...... I am now 2 months out of 2 open heart surgeries and am doing great. I love to hunt with my bow....but this year i am stuck with a cross bow....at least the first month! I am working out daily to get the docs ok to use my regular bow. I am just not a fan of the crossbows. But hey, I am alive and hunting!!!!!

Cant wait to see how the season goes. It opens up Sept 13 or so for me!

Pines
Old 08-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad you are alive and kicking. Best of luck!
Old 08-21-2008, 06:29 PM

Hmmm..... the first contest was ran by Mauser and he just happened to be on the "stacked" team, which just so happened to be the most amazinly super awsome team of any contest ever..... ILNYPAKY-EH is still alive And now Rob is on the most stacked team while he just happens to be running the contest.... and the kicker is that these two are together.... hmmmm

Goodluck Joey, you need to post some photos of those bucks.

Hey Ryan, like my new sig.?
Old 08-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I honestly believe global warming is caused by all of Mauser's hot air.

So when all of our costal regions are under water from the melting polar ice caps..... We know who to thank.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow! some heavy hitters here!

Good luck guys!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Theinespines3

Hey guys,

So i will be hunting in wisconsin this year...... I am now 2 months out of 2 open heart surgeries and am doing great. I love to hunt with my bow....but this year i am stuck with a cross bow....at least the first month! I am working out daily to get the docs ok to use my regular bow. I am just not a fan of the crossbows. But hey, I am alive and hunting!!!!!

Cant wait to see how the season goes. It opens up Sept 13 or so for me!

Pines
Alright, welcome brother. That's all 10 of us. Are we the first team with all 10 signed up? Probably, we're in 1st and we'll be in 1st come Feb 15th.

Quick Reply: Official Team Elowapi Thread (15)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.